Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How much exp should a kill in FFA give you?

• 1 exp

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 5 exp

• 10 exp

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • 20 exp

• Total voters

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
In my opinion the exp you can get from playing FFA is very low compared to other gamemodes like eggwars where you can get 250 exp per 1 win. Thats a lot. So much in fact that almost all of the highest exp players are eggwars players. I think that FFA gives the least exp out of any gamemode and increasing the exp you gain from it would balance the experience system more. I played FFA for a while now and i gain about 150-200 kills (150-200 exp) per 1 hour of playing which is far less than what you can get from other gamemodes. Skywars games last about 2-4 mins on average and can give you 125 exp. Eggwars game can be even faster and it gives you 250 exp. I would personally say that this could help balance the experience system a little bit. I personally would say that changing it to 10 exp per kill would be ideal.

CallMeFortex

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Czechia
from my experience in ffa(bedrock)people tail you even if theres a more worthwhile enemy and even if you’re in a spot that no one fights(eg the club in aztec map)so it wouldnt be that easy to kill, someone who has been tailing you for 10 minutes will not stop following you and intervene in your fights until someone starts a fight with them
Thats literally the most annoying thing in ffa

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom