Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should "Current Killstreaks" on the ScoreBoard be added on FFA Bedrock.

• Maybe, but needs some change.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
Hey!
I was playing FFA today and I was wondering who has the highest current killstreak in my game.

So, my suggestion is to add a "Current Killstreaks on the ScoreBoard".

How will it be presented?

Underneath the "Kill/Death" (Or "restart" when it comes up), there should be "Highest Current Killstreaks".

So the FFA ScoreBoard doesn't get to confusing (a lot of writing). There should only be the:
1) (Highest Killstreak player in the game)
2) (Second highest Killstreak player in the game)
3) (Third highest Killstreak player in the game)

I would love to hear your opinions on this :D

(I've made a poll)

Reactions: Lovunox

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean yeah, a small npc written above it kill streak: XX kill(s) would be nice, it would be like a lottle statue such like The Hive

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
As cool of a suggestion as this is, there is one glaring issue. This issue is that having the names of players with high killstreaks displayed publicly would make them the subjects of a lot of targeting. Now, some renditions of FFA on other servers make it so that the better you do, the harder it gets, as there are incentives to killing players who are on hot streaks. I do not believe that this feature would be appreciated in the server's FFA mode since it is a relatively straightforward gamemode and there is no reward for killing good players. Besides, a lot of the top players would definitely object to any change which increases the amount to which they get targeted.

I think a better design for a feature like this is for the scoreboard to anonymously display the top killstreak in the lobby. Not only does this give you a benchmark to strive for like the leaderboard you suggested would, but it also removes any extra potential targeting of players. You could probably deduce who has the top killstreak based on death messages, but seeing someone get far more kills than deaths in chat is subject for some amount of targeting anyways.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Suggestions like this are great, there is an obvious problem here. The problem is that publicly displaying the names of players with high lethality makes them the target of many targets. Now, there have been some interpretations of FFA on other servers, so the better you do, the harder it is, because there are incentives to kill players in a hot state. I don't think this feature is appreciated in FFA mode on the server, because it is a relatively simple game mode and there is no reward for killing good players. Also, many of the better players will definitely oppose any changes that increase their goals.

Reactions: ToastedByTom

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Hey!
I was playing FFA today and I was wondering who has the highest current killstreak in my game.

So, my suggestion is to add a "Current Killstreaks on the ScoreBoard".

How will it be presented?

Underneath the "Kill/Death" (Or "restart" when it comes up), there should be "Highest Current Killstreaks".

So the FFA ScoreBoard doesn't get to confusing (a lot of writing). There should only be the:
1) (Highest Killstreak player in the game)
2) (Second highest Killstreak player in the game)
3) (Third highest Killstreak player in the game)

I would love to hear your opinions on this :D

(I've made a poll)
I do like the idea, but it may induce targeting, which isn't cool for people who are trying to get a streak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom