Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello guys!

Today I will show you 2 suggestions, which although they are small I think should be implemented.

1- Name of maps in FFA
Currently I play a lot in FFA and I do not know the names of the maps, there is no /map command that shows you, that is why I would like the name of the map that you are playing on the scoreboard.

Example:

⚔️ Free for All
Map: CubeCraft
Kills: 1,000
Deaths: -100
Best killstreak: 1,000,000
Current killstreak: 1,000
Kill/death: 1,000
Restart: 0.1

2- Update the colors of the scoreboard
As everyone will know, the scoreboard was recently updated with new colors (which look beautiful btw), in all games it was updated except in FFA, so why not update it in FFA too, here I will show you how it would look (Imagine it has the name of the map xd)

Before-After.png

That's all for now, thank you very much for reading!

* Remember to react with :agree: if you agree with the suggestion, if you are unsure with :unsure: or if you disagree with :disagree: (It would be great if you said why)

Last edited:

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
if you want the map names, spend £8 to see the map join menu in the lobby
Hello! but what's wrong with being able to see the map on the scoreboard?
About buying the rank I don't think it's necessary (for me), because having the skywars and eggwars rank is enough for me

Reactions: MyUserIsRetired

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! but what's wrong with being able to see the map on the scoreboard?
About buying the rank I don't think it's necessary (for me), because having the skywars and eggwars rank is enough for me
I can tell you the maps (I have Battle Arena rank).

Neo Zellen

Feb 10, 2020
Hello guys!

Today I will show you 2 suggestions, which although they are small I think should be implemented.

1- Name of maps in FFA
Currently I play a lot in FFA and I do not know the names of the maps, there is no /map command that shows you, that is why I would like the name of the map that you are playing on the scoreboard.

Example:

⚔️ Free for All
Map: CubeCraft
Kills: 1,000
Deaths: -100
Best killstreak: 1,000,000
Current killstreak: 1,000
Kill/death: 1,000
Restart: 0.1

2- Update the colors of the scoreboard
As everyone will know, the scoreboard was recently updated with new colors (which look beautiful btw), in all games it was updated except in FFA, so why not update it in FFA too, here I will show you how it would look (Imagine it has the name of the map xd)

That's all for now, thank you very much for reading!

* Remember to react with :agree: if you agree with the suggestion, if you are unsure with :unsure: or if you disagree with :disagree: (It would be great if you said why)
A little change and a great idea uwuwuwu

• Love
Reactions: Chango
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom