Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I'm on console and I can garuntee there has been a change in kb I've noticed it in the thousands and of games I've played and us as a community voted for this KB so the blame isn't on cube for this one
I was a console main who moved to pc when I got my pc simply because most of my friends play pc. I play with my cousin who still mains a console and he can combo amazingly and even keep combo's on me for long periods of time. I was able to combo basically my cousin doesn't see any problem with combo's. I mean since NA servers rolled out I haven't encountered ghost blocks either.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
"rAnDOmIZeD 🔑 🐝 !!/!1!!!1!!!" and 🐛 !1!
(randomized kb and bugs)

Honestly I'm sick of seeing this everywhere.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Why... why do you keep making threads about this... it’s not as if they’re magically gonna get fixed now? If they come back after being fixed, just re-report them and wait. It saves everyone, especially you, time if you stop making huge threads about it... You screaming at them isn’t magically gonna fix everything, they’re not wizards that can do everything either. Last thing: Please, PLEASE use normal colours in any next threads this is pretty annoying to read lol
3 years later and the bug still exists, that is why :)

It never came back after being fixed, it was just never fixed and who said I never reported it?

Screaming at them tells them they should actually start fixing the server over adding new gamemodes? Sure "they are different devs" but they can put there time and resources towards these bugs more than NA servers or /sentinelreports can't they? NA servers did nothing for a lot of players, just the ones on the East coast of NA.

It's to separate the categories, I can't read it all in one color that's why I split it.

NA servers are still being worked on and they won't be 100% how cc wants them to be
Thing is, NA servers are fine. It's the bugs that ruin the servers. not the towers the bugs.. Bugs jjust like this KB bug that hasn't been fixed, just like the block lag and the ghost blocks.
You didn't ask all mobile players.
I'm a mobile player and I can combo easily
But I just turn slowly ;-;
Average mobiles :v I can't hop on mobile and start comboing at
Honestly I'm sick of seeing this everywhere.
Well then maybe the players should ask for something useful that will fix the server?
NA servers did nothing except make shop go slightly faster, same with map voting, completly useless sure they are nice.
BUT THEY DO NOTHING TO MAKE THE SERVER MORE PLAYABLE just more accessible, not even that just less complicated

You can get use to having a ping delay, take that from someone who has never seen a game with less than 50ping, a US West player who has to play 90% of games on either EU or NA East servers. Ping you can get use to since it is a delay in time that is CONSISTENT, a bug IS RANDOM and INCONSISTENT you can't get use to that

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
3 years later and the bug still exists, that is why :)

It never came back after being fixed, it was just never fixed and who said I never reported it?

Screaming at them tells them they should actually start fixing the server over adding new gamemodes? Sure "they are different devs" but they can put there time and resources towards these bugs more than NA servers or /sentinelreports can't they? NA servers did nothing for a lot of players, just the ones on the East coast of NA.

It's to separate the categories, I can't read it all in one color that's why I split it.

Thing is, NA servers are fine. It's the bugs that ruin the servers. not the towers the bugs.. Bugs jjust like this KB bug that hasn't been fixed, just like the block lag and the ghost blocks.

Average mobiles :v I can't hop on mobile and start comboing at

Well then maybe the players should ask for something useful that will fix the server?
NA servers did nothing except make shop go slightly faster, same with map voting, completly useless sure they are nice.
BUT THEY DO NOTHING TO MAKE THE SERVER MORE PLAYABLE just more accessible, not even that just less complicated

You can get use to having a ping delay, take that from someone who has never seen a game with less than 50ping, a US West player who has to play 90% of games on either EU or NA East servers. Ping you can get use to since it is a delay in time that is CONSISTENT, a bug IS RANDOM and INCONSISTENT you can't get use to that
fax

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom