Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hello There,

For everyone interested in reading this:
This is just my opinion, you can have a different opinion. Feel free to let me know in the comments.

2020-12-09_13.48.22.png
(Feast map)

This is how i structured this post:

Feast is a 6v6 map in Lucky Islands, the specialty of it is, that there are no blocks build required to completly rush the nemy team within 15 seconds.

2020-12-09_13.41.23.png
(Feast Team Spawn)

I am not judging the design quality in this build, i am more judging the point, on how playable this map is.

2020-12-09_13.41.07.png
(Feast Above View)

Team 1 and Team 2 spawn on each opposite side of the map on a "chair" if falling down correctly you can minimise your time to rush to the other side by about 2-3 seconds. You can reach middle in about 8-9 seconds! Which is just crazy in my opinion.

If a casual Lucky Island player joins the game of Feast, they usually get confronted by a entire enemy team of Ranked players, tryharding this map for wins, xp and points. A average game lasts about 20-30 seconds for those tryharding teams, with the same team and a different map this would take between 1.5-3 minutes (if they are fast).
The people using (in my opinion "abusing") this map are not bad people who like to crush casual players coming on the map to state this out. They are all mainly nice imo (even though saying "bingo" after a kill is a little bit toxic), most of them are in a party with 1-2 high ranked leaderboard players grinding to get insane amout of wins in no time.

In my opinion this mainly ruins the game for people trying to get up to leaderboards on their own, and normal Lucky Islands players getting killed before even completely spawning in...
I don't think the christmas maps (feast) should be a limited time free wins opportunity, but rather a switch to themed maps fitting the time of the year. A fix for this could be very simple, by moving the spawn further away and also expanding it (6 people on that small area is not alot of fun)

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello There,

For everyone interested in reading this:
This is just my opinion, you can have a different opinion. Feel free to let me know in the comments.

View attachment 182308 (Feast map)

This is how i structured this post:

Feast is a 6v6 map in Lucky Islands, the specialty of it is, that there are no blocks build required to completly rush the nemy team within 15 seconds.

View attachment 182309(Feast Team Spawn)

I am not judging the design quality in this build, i am more judging the point, on how playable this map is.

View attachment 182310(Feast Above View)

Team 1 and Team 2 spawn on each opposite side of the map on a "chair" if falling down correctly you can minimise your time to rush to the other side by about 2-3 seconds. You can reach middle in about 8-9 seconds! Which is just crazy in my opinion.

If a casual Lucky Island player joins the game of Feast, they usually get confronted by a entire enemy team of Ranked players, tryharding this map for wins, xp and points. A average game lasts about 20-30 seconds for those tryharding teams, with the same team and a different map this would take between 1.5-3 minutes (if they are fast).
The people using (in my opinion "abusing") this map are not bad people who like to crush casual players coming on the map to state this out. They are all mainly nice imo (even though saying "bingo" after a kill is a little bit toxic), most of them are in a party with 1-2 high ranked leaderboard players grinding to get insane amout of wins in no time.

In my opinion this mainly ruins the game for people trying to get up to leaderboards on their own, and normal Lucky Islands players getting killed before even completely spawning in...
I don't think the christmas maps (feast) should be a limited time free wins opportunity, but rather a switch to themed maps fitting the time of the year. A fix for this could be very simple, by moving the spawn further away and also expanding it (6 people on that small area is not alot of fun)
It’s just way too easy to rush.All you need is 2 blocks and your set for your rush.

Reactions: Vindicatør
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom