Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
Just a quick question: What are your go to vote options in Skywars (chests and projectiles) and why?

For me, it is overpowerd and no throwables in 1.8. because you're dead in 5 hits in basic and normal, so fights are over too quick.
And in 1.9 it is normal chests and normal projectiles, because OP takes to long imo and basic is too quick (like in 1.8).

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Just a quick question: What are your go to vote options in Skywars (chests and projectiles) and why?

For me, it is overpowerd and no throwables in 1.8. because you're dead in 5 hits in basic and normal, so fights are over too quick.
And in 1.9 it is normal chests and normal projectiles, because OP takes to long imo and basic is too quick (like in 1.8).
I only play 1.8 and my voting:
- Overpowered, because otherwise you die too fast
- No projectiles, because I eggs and snowballs are annoying, just like soft blocks. Nasty way to die :c
- Night time, because it just looks alot better in my texture pack :3

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I only play 1.9 and my votings are:
-Basic Items, because i don't like to fight people with much gapples
-No projectiles, because eggs and snowballs are annoying
-Day time because i always play without pack

Reactions: LlTE

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
- Overpowered, because otherwise you die too fast
- No projectiles, because I eggs and snowballs are annoying, just like soft blocks. Nasty way to die :c
- Night time, because it just looks alot better in my texture pack :3
I can't see anything in night time because of the light from outside coming on my screen xd

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
I only play 1.9 and my votings are:
-Basic Items, because i don't like to fight people with much gapples
-No projectiles, because eggs and snowballs are annoying
-Day time because i always play without pack
Yeah gapples are pretty annoying when your enemy has like 5 and you have 0. It makes the fights unfair.
So basic is a good way of countering that.

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I play 1.8 and 1.9 and in both versions I always vote Basic, No Throwables, Sunset. I like quick games and in overpowered it takes way too long to kill someone for me and normal is in my opinion too unbalanced. I always come across people with diamond armor when I have chain/iron armor. I vote no throwables, because I hate it when they're used against me and sunset because it looks nice in my texture pack.

Keep Smiling

Mar 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I play 1.8 and 1.9 and in both versions I always vote Basic, No Throwables, Sunset. I like quick games and in overpowered it takes way too long to kill someone for me and normal is in my opinion too unbalanced. I always come across people with diamond armor when I have chain/iron armor. I vote no throwables, because I hate it when they're used against me and sunset because it looks nice in my texture pack.
Yea it can take some time to kill people in overpowered items, but with overpowered items you can handle fights like 3v1 and in basic items youre a dead man. (if you have nothing better than full chain amor)

Reactions: LlTE

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
For 1.8 I like to vote:
- Basic Items, Normal Projectiles (simply because I think snowballs/eggs are a good way to knock people away while fighting) and Day Time. Honestly, the time doesn’t really matter because I can see everything pretty clear with my resource pack, even if it’s night.

For 1.9 I like to vote:
- Basic or Normal Items (it depends on the map. I have no idea why lol) and No Throwables, because snowballs/eggs aren’t really useful in 1.9 PvP and the time doesn’t really matter, like I said before.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands

Definitely basic or normal on items, I don't really like the continuous fighting with golden apples and ender pearls, 1.9 PvP really isn't made for that IMO. I get an advantage most of the time on basic, because a lot of the time I coordinate with my girlfriend for enchanter + digger, so we can quickly get enchanted diamond armour on certain maps. This can be a bit boring (killing chainmail guys), but I like the way you have to 'obtain' your gear.

As for projectiles, I occasionally like soft blocks, however, normal projectiles would be my general pick (no projectiles I don't like).

Time of day is day time, no questions asked. I can't see sh!t at night.

gamerdavid47

May 29, 2020
Normal for a eaqual game;
No projectiles because eggs and snowballs are annoying and break the game

Phiwan

May 9, 2020
Sweden
I only play 1.9 and my vote for:
- Basic cause I don't like people using gapples all the time.
- Daytime ( can't see In the dark :P )
- No throwables cause snowballs and eggs are annoying.
Everything to the left basically.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
In bedrock I like if it gets voted normal items
In 1.9 I like normal items with projectiles cause I like to snowball people while they bridge.
And in 1.8 overpowered.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom