Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi cool people lmao! I have a question for y'all what is your favorite Cubecraft gamemode? Personally are my favourite gamemodes skywars and lucky islands.

Have a nice day ^_^

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Parkour Minigame, Super Craft Bros.

If we're talking current games, Skyblock and Lucky Islands.

Reactions: Kazwa
D

Deleted member 481668

What my favorite gamemodes are? SkyWars with @ImJunior, hihi. Also Minerware is one of the greatest gamemodes I played tho, all the gamemodes of cubecraft are really, really nice! ^^

Reactions: Kazwa and ImJunior

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think SkyWars, EggWars and Speed EggWars, in SkyWars I like to freestyle, that means you going somewhere and you will see it where are you going, in EggWars I to have a good strategy, so what will we do? Rushing, mid or something else. Speed EggWars has been removed almost 1,5 years ago, I liked to play it because there were awesome maps and you got a rush tacktick. :D

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
I think SkyWars, EggWars and Speed EggWars, in SkyWars I like to freestyle, that means you going somewhere and you will see it where are you going, in EggWars I to have a good strategy, so what will we do? Rushing, mid or something else. Speed EggWars has been removed almost 1,5 year ago, I liked to play it because there were awesome.maps and you got a rush tacktick. :D

You think to much :)

Reactions: Kazwa and Zathelas

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
Rn mine is BlockWars but I used to love playing control point and parkour minigame.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Hi cool people lmao! I have a question for y'all what is your favorite Cubecraft gamemode? Personally are my favourite gamemodes skywars and lucky islands.

Have a nice day ^_^
Right now, skywars. But also eggwars is really enjoyable. :)

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
My favorite games are still the arcade games, especially Wing Rush and Layer Spleef! I also enjoy playing Skyblock, Lucky Islands and Minerware.

Reactions: Hoshi and Kazwa

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
My favorite games are still the arcade games, especially Wing Rush and Layer Spleef! I also enjoy playing Skyblock, Lucky Islands and Minerware.

You always played to so much before with me :)

Reactions: S4nne

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
My current favourite games are definitely Wing Rush when it's out and MinerWare. Lucky Islands is also really fun to play. Though I have to say, my favourite games - before they got removed - were the Parkour Minigame and MoneyWalls. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom