Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 294498

best map: Oil rig :D
aaand my best killstreak is 120! :P

Yt.Rockfps

Apr 6, 2020
My favourite FFA maps are classic and canals. Classic because i got my highest killstreak there (134 big flex i know). And canals because it looks so nice and it has nice big open spaces where you can pvp.

What is your favourite FFA map? And your highest killstreak? Let me know ^-^
My favourite FFA map is tropical! My best killstresk is 188!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
My favorite map is the one with the volcano. No idea what it’s called, I don’t play FFA. My highest kill streak is 100 since I just tried and tried until I got 100 for the achievement and then just jumped in the lava, never to return again! No that’s a joke, FFA can be fun sometimes but not that often :p

Clqfyn

Apr 22, 2020
My favorite map is the one with the volcano. No idea what it’s called, I don’t play FFA. My highest kill streak is 100 since I just tried and tried until I got 100 for the achievement and then just jumped in the lava, never to return again! No that’s a joke, FFA can be fun sometimes but not that often :p
that one called classic my guy

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
My favourite FFA maps are classic and canals. Classic because i got my highest killstreak there (134 big flex i know). And canals because it looks so nice and it has nice big open spaces where you can pvp.

What is your favourite FFA map? And your highest killstreak? Let me know ^-^
Desert is my favorite ofc!

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
My favorite FFA map is definitely Savannah, I just love how it looks, it's simplistic but it does give me chill vibes and I know that it is the place to go to relax and have fun when I am done playing other games. I also love Canals, Classic, and Flatlands.
My longest killstreak is plain 100, I decided to go for the challenge of getting a 100 killstreak and decided to do /kill when I finished it, just for the sake of the experience and the cubelets, however, I got the achievement before the Cubelets were worth anything and now I feel scammed... :(

Reactions: MrTommy

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My favorite FFA map is definitely Savannah, I just love how it looks, it's simplistic but it does give me chill vibes and I know that it is the place to go to relax and have fun when I am done playing other games. I also love Canals, Classic, and Flatlands.
My longest killstreak is plain 100, I decided to go for the challenge of getting a 100 killstreak and decided to do /kill when I finished it, just for the sake of the experience and the cubelets, however, I got the achievement before the Cubelets were worth anything and now I feel scammed... :(
Agree xD

ImOmega

Jun 30, 2016
Savannah, open map and it looks very natural, this map have the essence of a biome of minecraft.

D

Deleted member 529794

Personally I like Mirage and Kingdom, The reason is because if you select wizard kit (which i always do) you can dye the armour brown from water filled cauldrons!

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I prefer Canals & Classic Too! Classic because It has the plane so whenever you're bored you could just shoot people xDD, And same as Canals for you, I like it because it has good space for 1v1s.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
My best Killstreak is 23... I’m a pro. I don’t even know what the maps are called, but I like the savannah looking one

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Oil rig will never be topped, its the best map in all of ccg, the map I dislike most is probably mirage. I love camping high up on flatlands and shooting. Flowers is such a nice map to play on, love it.

None of the FFA maps are bad though

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom