Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Now creating this I just wanted it to be more of a throw back, looking back on the times you have enjoyed and your favourite moments in the game-mode you have enjoyed playing the most. I know the there are a lot of people on here who have been a part of this server for a few years and some since even near when Cube-Craft was first created. I think it would be amazing to look back on all the things that we as a community has been through and appreciate what the staff team has produced over these past 4 years. Whether these are written down as a memory or uploaded as a screenshot
Also I know with the merge that happened not long ago a lot of players came to play here from the chunk so I don't think it should be contained to only the Cube-Craft game-modes. Any Chunk games or memories that people want to share feel free to, its only fair considering we are all the same community now.

One more thing, this is optional but I think it would be fun if we, for each of our favourite game-modes added a suggestion on what we think could either be brought back if it was taken out of the game, something new that we think could spice up the game or if the game isn't even on here anymore or was a chunk game, suggesting adding that game onto the network.
Try to keep it as original as possible though :P
It doesn't matter if everyone hates it or loves it, its called a suggestion for a reason.

Now on to my favourite game.

Survival Games
For anyone who knows me you probably know that SG has been the place I pretty much go to every time I join the server. I started playing back in the 2015 summer and pretty much got hooked almost immediately. The first time I joined I was actually with @Joany , we had came from playing skywars and we were complete noobs.
Yes you might say this is one of the most over played games on Minecraft and honestly, I would agree with you. But it doesn't make it any less of a game for me. I've spent so many days playing SG its ridiculous.
I met so many people every day for such a long time which is what I think I enjoyed the most about playing it. We would all be playing together trying to make it into each of the different maps and yes, the team sizes did get ridiculous sometimes. I think the biggest team I was in was a team of 9 or 10 xD
(don't kill me, it was before the teaming rule)
Don't kill me for saying that I still wish in a way there still wasn't a teaming rule for SG, it was a lot more challenging when you did play solo, the games were a lot more unpredictable and I think a lot of the excitement came from that which I feel I don't get as much anymore. I know there are team games now but its still quite predictable with how the games are going to turn out. It was also a lot more free with what you could do and how you personally wanted to play it and you didn't have someone screaming in your ear every 5 seconds about how you are doing something wrong by enjoying yourself with people you meet on the server :P Either way though, with teaming or without teaming it will always be my game of choice
Don't hate me for saying that, obviously everyone has their opinion and that's mine.
(don't try and prove me wrong with this, its not what this thread is for)
I think if there was one thing I could add it would be the old maps though. Those maps being desert, steampunk, fairy-tale, candy, pirates and village. I know they aren't up to standards and I know there should would have to be quite a few updates for each map to have them put on the server but honestly I loved them all even as they were. I know that there was a teaser back in September for an updated Candy map and it would be so amazing if that were added <3

Some old screenshots for you to look at:

2015-07-23_01.09.44.png 2015-07-28_06.27.04.png 2015-09-12_17.29.11.png 2015-11-03_22.16.11.png 2015-11-05_01.15.10.png 2015-12-17_19.10.07.png 2016-06-08_14.41.52.png

Just a few of the maps and the old lobby (ignore the stats... ._. ) I don't have any further back than about June 2015 though and I'm sure there a few of you out there that have a lot more from before that :P

And some new ones:

2017-01-10_01.14.44.png 2016-08-10_22.07.20.png 2016-08-02_11.06.45.png
(it only lets me upload 10 screenshots ;-; )

It doesn't matter how long you have been on there server though :P Feel free to share your experience's on
what you enjoy.​

xGraphyy

Feb 21, 2017
Although I do love Survival Games I'd have to say Skywars is my favorite. Just the thought of pvp'ing and knocking them off the edge is the most exciting part!

Reactions: Jaistrix

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Now creating this I just wanted it to be more of a throw back, looking back on the times you have enjoyed and your favourite moments in the game-mode you have enjoyed playing the most. I know the there are a lot of people on here who have been a part of this server for a few years and some since even near when Cube-Craft was first created. I think it would be amazing to look back on all the things that we as a community has been through and appreciate what the staff team has produced over these past 4 years. Whether these are written down as a memory or uploaded as a screenshot
Also I know with the merge that happened not long ago a lot of players came to play here from the chunk so I don't think it should be contained to only the Cube-Craft game-modes. Any Chunk games or memories that people want to share feel free to, its only fair considering we are all the same community now.

One more thing, this is optional but I think it would be fun if we, for each of our favourite game-modes added a suggestion on what we think could either be brought back if it was taken out of the game, something new that we think could spice up the game or if the game isn't even on here anymore or was a chunk game, suggesting adding that game onto the network.
Try to keep it as original as possible though :p
It doesn't matter if everyone hates it or loves it, its called a suggestion for a reason.

Now on to my favourite game.

Survival Games
For anyone who knows me you probably know that SG has been the place I pretty much go to every time I join the server. I started playing back in the 2015 summer and pretty much got hooked almost immediately. The first time I joined I was actually with @Joany , we had came from playing skywars and we were complete noobs.
Yes you might say this is one of the most over played games on Minecraft and honestly, I would agree with you. But it doesn't make it any less of a game for me. I've spent so many days playing SG its ridiculous.
I met so many people every day for such a long time which is what I think I enjoyed the most about playing it. We would all be playing together trying to make it into each of the different maps and yes, the team sizes did get ridiculous sometimes. I think the biggest team I was in was a team of 9 or 10 xD
(don't kill me, it was before the teaming rule)
Don't kill me for saying that I still wish in a way there still wasn't a teaming rule for SG, it was a lot more challenging when you did play solo, the games were a lot more unpredictable and I think a lot of the excitement came from that which I feel I don't get as much anymore. I know there are team games now but its still quite predictable with how the games are going to turn out. It was also a lot more free with what you could do and how you personally wanted to play it and you didn't have someone screaming in your ear every 5 seconds about how you are doing something wrong by enjoying yourself with people you meet on the server :p Either way though, with teaming or without teaming it will always be my game of choice
Don't hate me for saying that, obviously everyone has their opinion and that's mine.
(don't try and prove me wrong with this, its not what this thread is for)
I think if there was one thing I could add it would be the old maps though. Those maps being desert, steampunk, fairy-tale, candy, pirates and village. I know they aren't up to standards and I know there should would have to be quite a few updates for each map to have them put on the server but honestly I loved them all even as they were. I know that there was a teaser back in September for an updated Candy map and it would be so amazing if that were added <3

Some old screenshots for you to look at:

View attachment 130241 View attachment 130242 View attachment 130243 View attachment 130244 View attachment 130245 View attachment 130246 View attachment 130247

Just a few of the maps and the old lobby (ignore the stats... ._. ) I don't have any further back than about June 2015 though and I'm sure there a few of you out there that have a lot more from before that :p

And some new ones:

View attachment 130249 View attachment 130250 View attachment 130251
(it only lets me upload 10 screenshots ;-; )

It doesn't matter how long you have been on there server though :p Feel free to share your experience's on
what you enjoy.​
I have been playing eggwars for 2 years :P
Of course I did take a huge break in between, but lets not think about that XD

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Although I do love Survival Games I'd have to say Skywars is my favorite. Just the thought of pvp'ing and knocking them off the edge is the most exciting part!
I would say skywars is my second favourite. I do enjoy playing it a lot to be honest.
(To everyone)
This thread though is about sharing memories about your favourite games by the way :P Not specifically SG. SG was just my example. I don't know if I confused anyone with how I wrote the thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom