Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

aceplante

Dec 2, 2019
I was playing team eggwars (but I was the only player on my team) and a whole team came over and blocked all the generators, the villager shop, then boxed in the spawnpoint and proceeded to spamkill me. They also kept demanding my instagram?

These three players were: HandsRalphver, YeetMikeInVoid, and YeetAnsiInVoid.

But here's the funny part; when I reported them, I was the one that got indefinitely falsemuted for "inappropriate language"?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi,

Feel free to contact Kloska (the Moderator who punished you) if you feel like your punishment is incorrect. To give you a second moderation opinion, it is definitely not incorrect - you have been muted a few times in the past for spamming and this time you have been spamming pretty inappropriate things. Sorry, but just because others have been breaking rules in your game, that does not mean you are permitted to do it as well and will not be punished.

About those rule breakers, if you have not reported them with video evidence at reports.cubecraft.net yet, I suggest you do it. We are not able to punish them if we do not have sufficient video evidence of them breaking rules. If you have already reported them and believe that you have followed our reporting guidelines correctly but the report still failed, feel free to contact the staff member who denied the report. You can see their name by clicking the username of the person you have reported and view the staff message.

Hope that helped, good luck!

- Thread locked and moved to Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom