Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

aceplante

Dec 2, 2019
I was playing team eggwars (but I was the only player on my team) and a whole team came over and blocked all the generators, the villager shop, then boxed in the spawnpoint and proceeded to spamkill me. They also kept demanding my instagram?

These three players were: HandsRalphver, YeetMikeInVoid, and YeetAnsiInVoid.

When I reported them, I was the one that got indefinitely falsemuted for "inappropriate language"?

That was like 8 months ago and I have not been able to play on the server since.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
I was playing team eggwars (but I was the only player on my team) and a whole team came over and blocked all the generators, the villager shop, then boxed in the spawnpoint and proceeded to spamkill me. They also kept demanding my instagram?

When I reported them, I was the one that got indefinitely falsemuted for "inappropriate language"?

That was like 8 months ago and I have not been able to play on the server since.
Hello, what's your username?

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands

was this your first mute or your 4th?

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

Hello @aceplante

Assuming you username is (aceplante) you can still start a conversation with Kloska since he was the staff that punished you. You can start a private conversation with him here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Kloska Best of luck!

Reactions: Dudu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom