Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
the amount of players that call other players "kids" when that player might be older than them is dumb. There is no need for calling a boy/girl a "kid". It can be offensive to some people, and I feel like it should be censored because its used in harmful ways such as "wow kid you're so bad!" Or "go killyourself kid!" So I think it should be censored out.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
dude stop getting offended over a harmless word like that I mean it's the internet in 2017 jesus christ
Its not just a harmless word, I talking about how it is used. I am only saying this because this server is suposed to be kid friendly. If it wasnt, I wouldn't really care!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I agree with that. But maybe it isn't a word that's the same as swearing. Other ways, it's cursing, so hopefully it will be censored!
Ty, im guessing you're at the age to be called "kid" in a harmful way by someone younger than you. I was in a skype call/group once, and this 8 year old kept saying to this 10 year old and I (im 13) "alright, im going to go kids. Bye kids" and its really funny because we are older than him xD

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
How can the word kid harm someone?
Its not saying the word by it self, although it can be used as "kid" and then "you're dumb" but it can be used as a teasing word and saying "kid, go kill yourself" or "you're bad kid" when in my opinion it doesnt seem that needed. But its explained in the thread

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
The word 'kid' may remain of me.
There would be a filter on these phrases, "wow kid you're so bad!" Or "go killyourself kid!".

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This is just some players nature to call someone "kid" regardless how old or young they are, especially players that are considered by definition "punks"
Its not that nice to use the word in a harmful way though. I feel like it should be censored because words like "dude" can be used instead! So it can make the server a little more kid friendly.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The word 'kid' may remain of me.
There would be a filter on these phrases, "wow kid you're so bad!" Or "go killyourself kid!".
Yea but then people can bypass it by saying in the chat first "kid" and then after they send that they can send the message "go kill yourself" or any other harmful stuff. I never use the word "kid" in the chat so I dont think its needed at all. It should be the word censored because people come up with teasing or harmful was to have the word kid in them everyday so it should be just the word rather than sentences.

D

Deleted member 169486

giphy.gif

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Its not saying the word by it self, although it can be used as "kid" and then "you're dumb" but it can be used as a teasing word and saying "kid, go kill yourself" or "you're bad kid" when in my opinion it doesnt seem that needed. But its explained in the thread
The word kid isn't harming anyone. The words "Bad", "Dumb" and "Kill yourself" are.
Would you feel harmed if someone said "You're pro kid."? Doubt it.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
Yea but then people can bypass it by saying in the chat first "kid" and then after they send that they can send the message "go kill yourself" or any other harmful stuff. I never use the word "kid" in the chat so I dont think its needed at all. It should be the word censored because people come up with teasing or harmful was to have the word kid in them everyday so it should be just the word rather than sentences.
Yes, that is true.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
It's time for.....
The triggered snowflake update!

Did you know? It's mutable to talk in chat now! EVERYTHING is offensive, so we decided to make talking in chat a mutable offense now. Have fun!

Full changelog:
  • Talking in chat is now mutable and will result in a permanent mute
  • We removed access to commands such as /msg, /tell, /r, /fmsg etc.
  • Party chat has also been removed
  • You know, why not give everyone a permanent mute from the start on?
  • Sure why not. Everyone on the server is now permanently muted
  • Additionally, you can no longer place signs, write books, or name items on anvils.
Hope you enjoy the new chat "improvements!" :D

F

Facelurite

It's time for.....
The triggered snowflake update!

Did you know? It's mutable to talk in chat now! EVERYTHING is offensive, so we decided to make talking in chat a mutable offense now. Have fun!

Full changelog:
  • Talking in chat is now mutable and will result in a permanent mute
  • We removed access to commands such as /msg, /tell, /r, /fmsg etc.
  • Party chat has also been removed
  • You know, why not give everyone a permanent mute from the start on?
  • Sure why not. Everyone on the server is now permanently muted
  • Additionally, you can no longer place signs, write books, or name items on anvils.
Hope you enjoy the new chat "improvements!" :D
Make tgis a satirical suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom