Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
Ok Just Gonna Say This Thread isn't to cause any Drama put to point out somethings to Staff and Others

- Firstly I've been banned 5 times and only one of those was an actual ban of when i was truly hacking
- Secondly The Strat i do involves the games mechanics and uses it strategically to hit people
- Thirdly the type of hit i do Gives Extra kb
- Fourthly when done in a combo it can appear as Reach

Also The Staff consecutively say the Fact to any of the threads like this that "You won't Get banned as long as you're not hacking" but evidently that's a false statement when someone who doesn't even hack gets false banned 4 times
I know everyone's human and they make mistakes but just because of previous false bans doesn't mean you should give people unfair treatment and not record Hard Evidence of the suspicious moment of the Ban

Finally, I used to find it funny when people called me a hacker, but recently it's stopped being funny
So many people have called me a hacker and so many Staff just ban me for not even hacking

You might think i dont speak from experience but after 4 False bans. This is getting Ridiculous

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
You know, if you think something is wrong or you were falsely banned, you're always more than welcomed to talk to the staff memeber that banned you. We believe what we see and if we need opinions on a specific player, we will ask for opinions from other staff members just to be 100% sure.

Also, it's really hard to believe things like this because normally people would lie just to get themselves back on the server. I'm not calling you a liar, it's just that this is what people sometimes do.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
First of all, please get rid of your disgraceful reputation. I know you deserve to be a legit player and in fact you are one. Please know that cubecraft is still working on all this. Keep it up buddy ilove your strategies. Check out my channel, i do some 1. 9 pvp action. :D

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
Ox you are too op to stay in the server. I think you gotta calm down with the killing. Also, people shouldn't be banned from one report, staff should consider that some people are really good at this game and people should be banned if there are more than 2 reports on the same person.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Ox you are too op to stay in the server. I think you gotta calm down with the killing. Also, people shouldn't be banned from one report, staff should consider that some people are really good at this game and people should be banned if there are more than 2 reports on the same person.

No, staff ban people with one report, as long as the reported person has a very high chance of being a hacker. I have reported people for hacking, 2 of them were already banned by the time my report was sent in, and the others were banned directly.

There was one person who was never banned after I reported them, and that person really seemed like they were hacking, but it also really seemed like lag. I reasoned it out in a report longer than an essay and basically gave the conclusion that it is 50% possibility to be hacks, 50% possibility to be lag. The only reason I actually reported the person was because I was told to do so by a staff member, because I was not sure if they were hacking.

I was also banned once for hacking, and I was not hacking. My appeal was accepted within 20 minutes, as I provided a good explanation. I do not blame the staff member for falsely banning me, as they have to look at hundreds of reports per day, and they are volunteering their own time to do so. It is unreasonable to think they should make no mistakes at all.

You can watch the video used to report me here (hardly looks like hacks, but the person was very convinced I was hacking):

I hit the person 2 times in the first fight, both from regular range. The first hit was a quick turn hit while I was in the air, hard but nowhere near impossible to do. The second hit seemed to be from very far away, but it was not. The person was on the highest fov, and he was also using f5 to look backward, and that is why it seemed far.
If you look closely, I wasn't even the one who killed him. He died to a cross-map kill-steal snipe from another team, as seen in the chat afterward.
The second fight I shot him when he was running straight at me, easiest thing in the world to do. Once again my hit seemed to be from extra far range due to his fov and f5 mode.

The staff member likely did not realize that the person was on highest fov, and believed, with reason, that I had reach hacks. However, I did not.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
.You keep ranting about being banned 5 times, yada yada. But the max amount of bans someone can take before being permanently banned is 2-3 times. You can also check your appeals and you have only bsen banned once. Keep posts honest please.

Last edited:

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
You keep ranting about being banned 5 times, yada yada. But the max amount of bans someone can take before being permanently banned is 2-3 times. You can also check your appeals and you have only bsen banned once. Keep posts honest please.
If the ban was false it gets deleted from your record. Thus being banned 5 times is possible.

Reactions: Daniel_H212
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖