Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Okay, I'm not complaining about how the Mods/Staffs/Admins are doing their work on the reports. I appreciate that they take their time to look at the reports of CCG members. But sometimes, they just have to look closely at the reports, like two days ago or so, some of my friends got a warning for swearing. Two of them got muted, we kind of have a "Clan", someone targeted us, faked some pictures in Photoshop, and just reported some of us. It was even obvious that the pictures were faked, some friends in my Clan talked to Mods on the Forums privately already, and it's really obvious that the pictures were faked. I'm not wanting to talk about how my friends of how they got muted or got warned. I'm just suggesting the Staffs and Mods and anyone else who locks the reports to look closely at screenshots. It's really annoying me, and it's annoying my friends aswell.

Reactions: Aurora

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Is it possible for you to link the evidence so we can see it?
Those both were clearly photoshopped, look at the one of them, obsidian rank where did the ! (In ¡Obsidian!) go?

And also have you noticed these photos were taken in a empty map where the background is the VOID?

Photoshop can copy and paste that colour (cyan) to delete the original message and put other.

Edit: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/evidence/NrZYr8p7bwxNIacmQjba

https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/evidence/YBZtkumMKsXVFKR7aWm5

Attachments

• NrZYr8p7bwxNIacmQjba_0.png
    NrZYr8p7bwxNIacmQjba_0.png
    530.8 KB · Views: 257
  • YBZtkumMKsXVFKR7aWm5_0.png
    YBZtkumMKsXVFKR7aWm5_0.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Those both were clearly photoshopped, look at the one of them, obsidian rank where did the ! (In ¡Obsidian!) go?

And also have you noticed these photos were taken in a empty map were the background is the VOID?

Photoshop can copy and paste that colour (cyan) to delete the original message and put other.

As he said. The Obsidian prefix of _TheAuroraCp is missing an i after the iObsidian.

And
_TheSapphireCp actually has Iron rank, not Gold rank.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net

And also have you noticed these photos were taken in a empty map were the background is the VOID?

Photoshop can copy and paste that colour (cyan) to delete the original message and put other
It's not really obvious, but I can see it. Tbh, the staff is not to blame for this, as I wouldn't have have thought it was fake either, at first look.

(Yes, I can agree that they are photoshopped).

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It's not really obvious, but I can see it. Tbh, the staff is not to blame for this, as I wouldn't have have thought it was fake either, at first look.

If I'm right, 3 of them were muted because of this. I know them and as far as I know, one o fthat clan has never talked bad words (Obs rank) I think who reported them were Alternative accounts of people who hate them maybe.
Other fact: Level 6 and 7, it's weird, and they were reported in the same day. (I couldn't get the "evidence" of the third person muted)

Last edited:

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy

It's not to blame the staffs for this, I know. But I'm suggesting the staffs to look at screenshots closer

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

It's Photoshoped,
You can clearly see the name is some pixels under the GUI.
Also that he took the Screenshot in 1 backround so it's easier to photoshop is very suspicious.
Another thing that bothers me is that both messages are on the bottom of the chat and not somewhere random...
Here is also an example of my chat:
upload_2016-7-31_12-44-5-png.98642

Welp everyone makes mistakes so don't worry and good luck on getting your unmute...

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
It's Photoshoped,
You can clearly see the name is some pixels under the GUI.
Also that he took the Screenshot in 1 backround so it's easier to photoshop is very suspicious.
Another thing that bothers me is that both messages are on the bottom of the chat and not somewhere random...
Here is also an example of my chat:
upload_2016-7-31_12-44-5-png.98642

Welp everyone makes mistakes so don't worry and good luck on getting your unmute...
Nice kills :P and yes, I have realised about the second thing too

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
@zRinne We have already started to discuss this issue but I thought it was worth it for you to take a look at this thread as well, just in case it provides you with any other information that can help you.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
@zRinne We have already started to discuss this issue but I thought it was worth it for you to take a look at this thread as well, just in case it provides you with any other information that can help you.
I would like to know the nickname of the player who reported you.

But I think I'm not allowed to know
Perhaps, I have seen him/her and I probably know who exactly is

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
I would like to know the nickname of the player who reported you.

But I think I'm not allowed to know
Perhaps, I have seen him/her and I probably know who exactly is

I think I have an idea of who it is because the person had messaged one of us on this site and in lobby.

Reactions: DaHammy

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I think making a public thread about this is 100% the wrong course of action. If you ever believe something like this is done incorrectly, PM a staff member and let them handle it. I have to say I wouldn't have guessed this was faked evidence without someone telling me.

In the future, just PM a staff member. We are all only human, we do make mistakes from time to time. A public thread calling staff out doesn't help anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom