Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananaboy21

Jan 30, 2014
The microwave
So I didn't know where to post this, so I put it here.

Basically, The reason I quit for so long is mostly because I played so much factions, and then it died. I'm trying to be patient for my favorite game mode to come back, but I'm wondering if CCG does have plans to bring it back, or is it not coming back?? If we are planning to bring it back, is it in development and how long will it take??

I really don't want to seem ungrateful, I am aware that the developers are busy people but I really want answers to these questions

-Bananaboy21

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So I didn't know where to post this, so I put it here.

Basically, The reason I quit for so long is mostly because I played so much factions, and then it died. I'm trying to be patient for my favorite game mode to come back, but I'm wondering if CCG does have plans to bring it back, or is it not coming back?? If we are planning to bring it back, is it in development and how long will it take??

I really don't want to seem ungrateful, I am aware that the developers are busy people but I really want answers to these questions

-Bananaboy21
Soon...
Anyway you broke a rule:
10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.
So just be patient...
There probably working on UHC and other projects atm...
Faction will come in time..
When it's done it will be released so don't worry....
I suggest locking this thread
@YounB ??

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
As you can see in the Freebuild update thread, there is no estimated time of arrival for Factions and Skyblock. Whilst no one knows when Factions or Skyblock will get released, I do know that Skyblock will be released before Factions, meaning that it can take quite a while...

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As you can see in the Freebuild update thread, there is no estimated time of arrival for Factions and Skyblock. Whilst no one knows when Factions or Skyblock will get released, I do know that Skyblock will be released before Factions, meaning that it can take quite a while...
UHC is actually next, planned release is before the new year so skyblock will be awhile

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Soon...
Anyway you broke a rule:
10- Do not make thread or post comments asking about given updates, features, projects and maintenance are released.
So just be patient...
There probably working on UHC and other projects atm...
Faction will come in time..
When it's done it will be released so don't worry....
I suggest locking this thread
@YounB ??
Thank you Mateu. :]

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom