Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 554749

I think at least in the bedrock version, eggwars is the most played game: the most competitive leaderboard being Duos eggwars. What do people think of having the leaderboard top 75 or top 100 to introduce new players and create a drive for more players to play eggwars. This idea could be added to popular game modes as well such as SkyWars duos.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
This shouldn’t be posted under ”All networks”
1. In Java there are 200 Leaderboard slots
2. Duo SkyWars exists in Teams
3. Duo EggWars isn’t its own game

I’m no Bedrock player so I don’t know what it’s like but based on your description I totally agree

D

Deleted member 554749

Yeah there are 50 slots and a bit different than java

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
I mostly play java and in the java version you got top 200 and not top 50. To my opinion top 200 is better than top 50. But on java it is easy to click through the leaderboards. And on bedrock it's for me a bit more difficult so maybe that's why they didn't add top 200.

Reactions: Hqteful

Créxlly

Novice Member
Jul 26, 2018
Italy
I mostly play java and in the java version you got top 200 and not top 50. To my opinion top 200 is better than top 50. But on java it is easy to click through the leaderboards. And on bedrock it's for me a bit more difficult so maybe that's why they didn't add top 200.
There is no top 200 on java ?

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
well I don't know how it works on bedrock cuz i don't play it that much but i think it would be great idea to make it like that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom