Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PLumsion

Member
Aug 21, 2026
5
2
4
Liaoning,China
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedwars is a classic game in Minecraft.Now,there are so much type of Bedwars likes EXP mode and quick mode,and different types have different numbers of players likes 4 Teams×8 members(32 players),so I suggest extending the types of Bedwars.
 

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
167
194
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedwars is a classic game in Minecraft.Now,there are so much type of Bedwars likes EXP mode and quick mode,and different types have different numbers of players likes 4 Teams×8 members(32 players),so I suggest extending the types of Bedwars.
I would definitely suggest adding duels or trios to bedwars
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Tamim wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
My favorite Moderator!
Eli wrote on __Merv's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Top Bottom