Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Link922

Apr 16, 2016
Ok, I was playing an eggwars game in which 1 team was dominating, seems legit. This one guy, MiguelKB got about 1 kill per second on another team. It seemed suspicious so I took screenshots of it and thought it would count as trolling, as I couldn't explain why this guy had 20 kills in 18 seconds. Except when I went to report, it said I needed a video, and that screenshots wasn't available as evidence! Now I have evidence for a report, but it's not allowed to be used as evidence! Please, if you know an administrator or a designer for the website, tell them to fix this!

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
You need video evidence when reporting a suspected hacker. Using the chat is not enough evidence. If I were going into a base, killed everyone, then started killing everyone trying to get their egg, I would have like 20 kills. The chat would be filled with "==== was slain by CamBam300". However, they don't have any armour, I'm stacked, and not even hacking. When a mod looks over the report, chat rarely helps, because the kills may be in a span of 10 seconds, or 5 minutes. No one can tell, which is why 5 minute videos are required.

D

Deleted member 352903

Lol you didn't even see him hacking. He's probably not a hacker
You can't report a player for "possible hacks". He might get an unfair ban

D

Deleted member 100818

You need video evidence when reporting a suspected hacker. Using the chat is not enough evidence. If I were going into a base, killed everyone, then started killing everyone trying to get their egg, I would have like 20 kills. The chat would be filled with "==== was slain by CamBam300". However, they don't have any armour, I'm stacked, and not even hacking. When a mod looks over the report, chat rarely helps, because the kills may be in a span of 10 seconds, or 5 minutes. No one can tell, which is why 5 minute videos are required.
There ain't much to add. Guess we could just wait for a lock

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, I was playing an eggwars game in which 1 team was dominating, seems legit. This one guy, MiguelKB got about 1 kill per second on another team. It seemed suspicious so I took screenshots of it and thought it would count as trolling, as I couldn't explain why this guy had 20 kills in 18 seconds. Except when I went to report, it said I needed a video, and that screenshots wasn't available as evidence! Now I have evidence for a report, but it's not allowed to be used as evidence! Please, if you know an administrator or a designer for the website, tell them to fix this!

I have played with MiguelKB(as well as the other 'KB's) multiple times and he is a VERY good player and does not hack. Please lock.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016

I am afraid we require video evidence for cheating reports. You can get that by using screen recorders like OBS. Once you have evidence, and upload it to youtube, then you need to type /registerreports on our server, in chat, to allow you to create an account with which you use to report players. You can get to that site by clicking here and I also recommend you read the guidelines on how to report here.
If you need any further assistance, feel free to ask me questions.

Reactions: SpringWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom