Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LouiseSofie

Novice Member
Dec 16, 2016
I totally agree, SG is dying and there really needs to be an update soon.
Instead of focussing on games that are doing completely fine, take some time to work on those who aren't.
amazing ideas too btw ;)

Reactions: Thefty

Toppie

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
Here
Some great ideas here Thefty. But truly, you need to 1.9+ sweetie you're not an old man, move with the times ;p

Voting Options
I like your ideas for world events particularly that they are voteable for donators; makes my rank just a little more worth it's money.

Health Options
I like having health options in SG, it's something that is in most of CC games and makes it easier for those of us who have a comfort zone within another game to adapt when friends request alternative games. I'm also a fan of half health as it suits my fighting style and creates a disadvantage to others not used to playing it.

Kits
I like the variety of your suggested kits and they look balanced as others have also agreed that these need tweaking.

Items
Totally agree, there needs to be a way to heal in hardcore mode but this ability should be rare. Otherwise, you may as well play a different mode like OP.

Maps
NEW MAPS EVERYWHERE PLEASE, not just SG. I'd like to see more maps as a priority as I'm getting bored with the map selections which makes me bored with the games and being a person with little patience it makes me wonder off to do other things. I would like more 6 player team games as there are few options for this and those with ranks can have greater numbers in their parties so it makes the party option difficult to manage on occasions.

Lobbies
Different waiting lobbies would be interesting however I'd rather other suggestions are prioritised. Maybe just change the parkours every now and again.

Thanks x

Reactions: Thefty

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Some great ideas here Thefty. But truly, you need to 1.9+ sweetie you're not an old man, move with the times ;p

Voting Options
I like your ideas for world events particularly that they are voteable for donators; makes my rank just a little more worth it's money.

Health Options
I like having health options in SG, it's something that is in most of CC games and makes it easier for those of us who have a comfort zone within another game to adapt when friends request alternative games. I'm also a fan of half health as it suits my fighting style and creates a disadvantage to others not used to playing it.

Kits
I like the variety of your suggested kits and they look balanced as others have also agreed that these need tweaking.

Items
Totally agree, there needs to be a way to heal in hardcore mode but this ability should be rare. Otherwise, you may as well play a different mode like OP.

Maps
NEW MAPS EVERYWHERE PLEASE, not just SG. I'd like to see more maps as a priority as I'm getting bored with the map selections which makes me bored with the games and being a person with little patience it makes me wonder off to do other things. I would like more 6 player team games as there are few options for this and those with ranks can have greater numbers in their parties so it makes the party option difficult to manage on occasions.

Lobbies
Different waiting lobbies would be interesting however I'd rather other suggestions are prioritised. Maybe just change the parkours every now and again.

Thanks x
That's a very specific reply, thanks for putting effort in actually reading and then replying! Also thanks for the positive feedback!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom