Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I personally don't care about old versions so I'd prefer if they weren't added.

- Everyone gets the glowing effect (A new unique option, everyone will have the glowing effect so you'll be able to see where everyone is and kill them)
So the border doesn't shrink in that case? Then water/lava would have to be changed to make it impossible to trap others or yourself. Maybe maps would have to be changed as well to prevent people from camping on places that can only easily be accessed with enderpearls.

Other than the 1.8 I agree with everything. I guess with the new kits the click-corpse-for-saturation mechanic gets removed as well? I never liked that and it should be gone.

Reactions: Thefty

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I personally don't care about old versions so I'd prefer if they weren't added.

So the border doesn't shrink in that case? Then water/lava would have to be changed to make it impossible to trap others or yourself. Maybe maps would have to be changed as well to prevent people from camping on places that can only easily be accessed with enderpearls.

Other than the 1.8 I agree with everything. I guess with the new kits the click-corpse-for-saturation mechanic gets removed as well? I never liked that and it should be gone.
Well, yeah... they could make the border shrink 2x times slower or something like that maybe.
And yes, the corpse saturation would get removed, as it basically breaks the game at the momen.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
Idc about 1.8 but i want an enjoyable hunger games.
Well yeah, in my opinion the main aspect why it isn't enjoyable are the kits atm. - mostly the cannibal kit and it's body eating... but in general if you know what kit to pick you've basically won the game already, which shouldn't be the case, some of the kits are straight up trash and some are just way too op, that's why the kits should be overhauled imo.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Well yeah, in my opinion the main aspect why it isn't enjoyable are the kits atm. - mostly the cannibal kit and it's body eating... but in general if you know what kit to pick you've basically won the game already, which shouldn't be the case, some of the kits are straight up trash and some are just way too op, that's why the kits should be overhauled imo.
Cannible definitely needs changing at least :3 I was fighting someone earlier and I had to beat them 3 or 4 times in a row while trying to take as little damage as possible because they repeatedly ate bodies to keep fighting ._. I eventually died...

I don't know, I think SG need to just be more... unpredictable. It's gotten to the point where I don't really play it anymore because I can almost predict how every game is going to pan out because I've played it that much. To play it again I need something that excites me, something that makes every game different yet something you can get used to at the same time.

Chest tiering could be a good idea, and making the higher tier chests in harder to reach or map landmarks.

Maps wise then need places and landmarks you can name, not huge places but just places you can recognise like a "cabin" or a "cave" or "giant mushroom forest". At the moment I just end up running around aimlessly until I bump into another person or team that are also running around aimlessly because you can literally learn the maps and routes within a couple games but there isn't anything around the map that's special enough to point out other than maybe the pirate ship in underwater and the church in fantasy but those aren't exactly routes, they are just there...

I'll have a think and see if I can come up with any more ideas.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
Cannible definitely needs changing at least :3 I was fighting someone earlier and I had to beat them 3 or 4 times in a row while trying to take as little damage as possible because they repeatedly ate bodies to keep fighting ._. I eventually died...

I don't know, I think SG need to just be more... unpredictable. It's gotten to the point where I don't really play it anymore because I can almost predict how every game is going to pan out because I've played it that much. To play it again I need something that excites me, something that makes every game different yet something you can get used to at the same time.

Chest tiering could be a good idea, and making the higher tier chests in harder to reach or map landmarks.

Maps wise then need places and landmarks you can name, not huge places but just places you can recognise like a "cabin" or a "cave" or "giant mushroom forest". At the moment I just end up running around aimlessly until I bump into another person or team that are also running around aimlessly because you can literally learn the maps and routes within a couple games but there isn't anything around the map that's special enough to point out other than maybe the pirate ship in underwater and the church in fantasy but those aren't exactly routes, they are just there...

I'll have a think and see if I can come up with any more ideas.
Agreed, in my opinion the current kit system should be scrapped and overhauled, more balanced kits without any abilities, just "raw" kits, so the games aren't literally one-sided just cuz of kits.

I feel like the chests are ok now. Just a few things could be added.

About the maps, for example, fantasy feels really empty for the actual size of the map. Not trying to sound egoistic, but I honestly think my map would fit your suggestion :p

Reactions: Jaistrix

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think this deserves a bit of a bump.
My favorites out of the suggested maps are Future, Alien, and Moon as they're in a style that isn't seen that often in Minecraft and Yellowstone because I think the builders could make something very pretty out of that! :)

Reactions: Thefty and Jaistrix

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
When people be telling you that you make your threads too long and you see this:
tenor.gif
tumblr_inline_mxh5jn30mx1rxhymf.gif
Dwight-Schrute-Are-you-serious.gif
image3-1504073653.gif

No offense though, your thread seems great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom