Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hours-Days of work gone and none of it can be replaced without tons of time. half of my chest room is fine though. Pro tip to anyone who sees this spread your valuables out in different chests till this is fixed just so you don’t have to go through this. no it wasn’t my island member before you ask.
here’s what happened

• Wow
Reactions: littlemoose1609

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
We can sadly not return any items lost due to a bug.
Whenever this happens however please type /whereami in game before doing anything (leaving/restarting etc) and send it in the staff-help chat in our discord! This way we can find what is causing this frustrating bug! :D

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
That's horrible, I'm sorry to hear that. If you have taken screenshots or clips with regards to owning said items, make a report - depending on the evidence you provide, it should be effective!
yea there’s tons of streams of my island roughly 150 hours worth on youtube. they said they wouldn’t return the items or roll back anything sadly so i’m just quitting till more people have the issue and it maybe gets fixed

iThunder

Jun 1, 2021
Nebraska USA
Pronouns
He/Him
We can sadly not return any items lost due to a bug.
Whenever this happens however please type /whereami in game before doing anything (leaving/restarting etc) and send it in the staff-help chat in our discord! This way we can find what is causing this frustrating bug! :D
my game had crashed before it happened i was in the nether tho not the overworld. when i came back from the nether my stuff was gone that count be very related. are rollbacks possible? i lost a ton of irreplaceable stuff and it definitely makes me just not want to play anymore

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Not sure if rollbacks are possible.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom