Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
I think mojang would have changed it before the deadline if they were going to change it, the petition already had 19k before august. But we can still have hope xD
Hes meaning that there is still alot of time...The EULA wasent even supposed to come out at that date...But anyways...lets not talk about it in too much detail since it is getting on my, halothes and mostly everyone elses nerves

GenixSpark30

Nov 8, 2013
IDK
omg they can sew u i just though they could shut down the server and thats that! wow that is very terrifying now i know why this is frustrating for all of the staff and owners :/

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Will I get my Emerald rank that I won last month in SG ? -.-
@halothe23

We skipped last months winners due to all of these changes and the little time we had. We may also have lost that database in the process of converting it to UUID's thanks for Mojangs rate-limits, but thats just details.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
My like and Sub to this video. I like people seeing trough all this "madness" Stuff and knowing that rageful comments wont help. Also this video had every needed information about the EULA, the EULA change and the affection on cubecraftgames itself, so the many questions people can see on cubecraftgames are officially solved. My thanks on that john, and again good luck cubecraftgames :D We will survive this!

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
We skipped last months winners due to all of these changes and the little time we had. We may also have lost that database in the process of converting it to UUID's thanks for Mojangs rate-limits, but thats just details.
Dont want to get in too much detail, but dont your databases have a double common key ?...Anywys hope it gets fixed...( not that ill be ever in it xD)

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Dont want to get in too much detail, but dont your databases have a double common key ?...Anywys hope it gets fixed...( not that ill be ever in it xD)

By "lost" it basically means, we did not want to keep the server in maintenance mode to wait like 3 days for it to finish due to Mojangs crappy servers. So we trashed it, since it would also have been against the EULA to give people paid ranks for free.

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
By "lost" it basically means, we did not want to keep the server in maintenance mode to wait like 3 days for it to finish due to Mojangs crappy servers. So we trashed it, since it would also have been against the EULA to give people paid ranks for free.
Ohhh okai I understand ...thanks lel...

deeps01

Jun 22, 2014
Deeps01_land
HA im sorry this comment is saying just how much attention i paied to the vid...
He started in 2012 and i started in 2011 (mc not ccg) finally something on older then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom