Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Well-Known Member
Mar 10, 2017
116
103
119
So I placed lava over a player, and then I placed water, trapping him in a cobblestone box.
He killed himself with lava when he realized he couldn't get out :)


IhIXvsL.png
 

Comedy

Member
Jul 21, 2017
26
29
13
24
Haha, did this method too and people kept eating golden apples and swearing.. But really enjoyed using this trap! :D
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom