Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
Why Epeals u may ask, well here are the reasons

1. To prevent campers so they dont bow spam u off when your trying to build to them

2. If they keep shoting u epeal so u dont die in the void (life safer)

3. If someone is supper op from camping u can epeal away so they like have to try to kill you to win the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pr~How mcuh will they cost~?

1. They would cost around 53 dim in normal

2. but in overpowered mode it would cost 40 dim

I hope U LIKE iT! have a awesome day!!!

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This has been suggested many times, lot of people do not like it, and a lot do. It is a very expensive item in general. Campers will buy enderpearls to escape as well, so there is no point.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
NOOOOOOOO
NOT THIS SUGGESTION AGAIN!!!

1-"to prevent campers" - safe bridge and they wont be able to bow you off
2- i dont get this at all, just run away
3- They will have to kill you anyways, you could have gotten OP also.

If they were to be added in normal mode, it would be 2 stacks
In Op they are already one stack.

I swear if this is suggested again...

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
NOOOOOOOO
NOT THIS SUGGESTION AGAIN!!!

1-"to prevent campers" - safe bridge and they wont be able to bow you off
2- i dont get this at all, just run away
3- They will have to kill you anyways, you could have gotten OP also.

If they were to be added in normal mode, it would be 2 stacks
In Op they are already one stack.

I swear if this is suggested again...

Umm ok that was rude there should be epeals one day u wil understand

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
It wasn't rude, i was making my honest statement on what i think of E-pearls in normal mode.
There are alredy Enderpearls in OP mode, because they are OP.
They will not get added to normal mode as most of the community (atleast i think) is against it, except the people who keep making threads about it.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
Can someone point out how epearls are on op and cost 64 and are already considered extremely powerful already, why lower the price by a ~3rd then add them to normal for still less than the original op mode price. I'm for pearls in normal but this suggestion of how is bad.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
First of all nice grammer usage :D also this is what community? Number 12 this month? but theres actually many downsides to this idea

1. Just because you have an epearl dosent mean your safer ive seen people throw epearls that put them off in a worse spot than before
2. Epearls dont discourage camping it promotes it
3. There are many ways to get around bow shots so you can build however some are just wimps for the challenge
4. super op is in op mode only, normal mode its easy to even take hackers down in some cases
5. Epearls also dont improve the situation at all everything has an open back door meaning that theres always a way to bypass anticamp ive seen numerous strategies and feature ideas but they all have a major downfall and thats you can ALWAYS get around it somehow

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
1. yes epearls can be dangerous i once got stuck in the back of the clam on underdasea (luckily they were stupid and killed me)
2. this is why people need to be more specific with their ideas and counter the ideas against them. epearls from a shop at mid that start selling late into the game, argue against that.
3. safe bridging isn't a challenge its a bore.
4. whats super or am i blank sry its early atm
5. yes there's always ways to beat campers, but its not rewarding when you spend 20~ mins after soloing out a game only to stop to a snails pace for a group of people that think wasting your time is a valid game strategy that will help them win.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1. yes epearls can be dangerous i once got stuck in the back of the clam on underdasea (luckily they were stupid and killed me)
2. this is why people need to be more specific with their ideas and counter the ideas against them. epearls from a shop at mid that start selling late into the game, argue against that.
3. safe bridging isn't a challenge its a bore.
4. whats super or am i blank sry its early atm
5. yes there's always ways to beat campers, but its not rewarding when you spend 20~ mins after soloing out a game only to stop to a snails pace for a group of people that think wasting your time is a valid game strategy that will help them win.
number 5 applies to when you chase the last guy down because he keeps running and your teammates arent much help

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this has been suggested a lot of time, but the reason why there is E-pearl on op mode is it is because there is too many campers with op gear, but the situation is different on normal and hardcore.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Let me translate:
"oh my god! everyone that is against me is rude because of me having a bad attitude on previous threads! this makes like no sense!"

Oh and @BuildBuild25 10...

@BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker Go ham on it if you want to
@xx_360noscope101 (because you wanted to be tagged)
And instead of being a hypocrite, how about you counter his perfectly good arguments?

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I don't support this idea, I think just having e-pearls in OP mode is fine, there is no need to add it in normal, if you want to beat a camper, just get some skills and you might learn a thing or two about how to beat 'em.

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
im currently working with @hgbf to create an eggwars clone in vanilla, we will be soon be able to prove ideas with real matches. hopefully it will help calm arguments.

Reactions: hgbf
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom