Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dogkilla

Jun 25, 2020
I enchanted my sword 11 times but it is glitched in my main hand and I don’t want that because I don’t want to use the sword at the moment please fix this it acts as he Skyblock menue thanks your best regulars so thanks for the great game

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
I suppose you're talking about the enchantments in Skyblock, and maybe that's just a bug, I mean, the moment you enchant an item and take it to your inventory the enchantment is not reflected, until after a few moments .

Dogkilla

Jun 25, 2020
I suppose you're talking about the enchantments in Skyblock, and maybe that's just a bug, I mean, the moment you enchant an item and take it to your inventory the enchantment is not reflected, until after a few moments .
Yes but it is stuck inside my fist inventory slot and I can’t get rid of it

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
I understand, well it can still be just a problem that you have, just like a bug that should be taken care of by the staff members.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
Top Bottom