Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBirmanator

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2020
Hello everyone! I feel a little awkward having to ask this, but how does this game work? There's a few items and a bunch of books, and I thought the idea was to enchant as many items as possible and hope it's the right item. However, I've had this game a good few times now and I've never been able to win it. I've seen a few forum posts mentioning how to play the game, but it usually says something along the lines of "enchant the required item with the required books." Am I missing something, or am I unlucky? Thank you to anyone with advice!

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
To add on, there's no need to feel awkward, asking questions is one of the reasons that the forums exists!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom