Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayDuck

Feb 12, 2020
I ran in to a problem when reporting a player. I was only allowed to submit video evidence and not screenshots.
The player had made trap for me and his other team members on Egg Wars and clearly stated in the chat that he was trolling us. I had only screenshots of the player exposing himself, as of the fact that I (and many other players) don't just record every time we play.

I see the idea of it being hard to capture trolling and cross teaming in a screenshot. But it is possible in some cases. Giving more options for players to report can help out a lot. Even just adding a Other setting or making a more direct report option could do it.

Last edited:

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This could be very easily faked, teaming reports if you just take a screenshot when 2 people fighting aren't hitting each other.
And with admiting trolling, same as with admiting hacking, people can admit it but staff can't be sure if they are hacking. Besides that, you need to show who builds the team trap.
It is a no from me.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
And how exsactly will you prove that someone is guilty or innocent by one screenshot?
Someone could have walked in a close distance to someone while running/starving and for a second they might haven't fought each other which does NOT automatically mean that they were teaming.
Plus as @MrTommy said, the trap builder must be shown, in order to see who's guilty.
Can't agree, sorry.

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
I don´t agree with this because only a screenshot it is not a evidence for report. It is very easy to do a fake report and it is very confuse.

Reactions: Rawrbin

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I could say in chat that I’m trolling, even if I’m not and then get false banned. This is the same reason screenshots of hackers admitting doesn’t work.

JayDuck

Feb 12, 2020
And how exsactly will you prove that someone is guilty or innocent by one screenshot?
Someone could have walked in a close distance to someone while running/starving and for a second they might haven't fought each other which does NOT automatically mean that they were teaming.
Plus as @MrTommy said, the trap builder must be shown, in order to see who's guilty.
Can't agree, sorry.
This is basically the matter of two thing.
1. It's very hard to get rid of false players when the only source you can give is a video.
2.It's not really about the overall lack of evidence a picture can have for every circumstance of a troll, cross teamer ect. It's in the case that it should be possible to get it in a picture. (Yes this could potentially mean a bit more work for the staff. But as I've pointed out, there should be a way for players to get in touch with the staff about false players.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
1. It's very hard to get rid of false players when the only source you can give is a video.
2.It's not really about the overall lack of evidence a picture can have for every circumstance of a troll, cross teamer ect. It's in the case that it should be possible to get it in a picture. (Yes this could potentially mean a bit more work for the staff. But as I've pointed out, there should be a way for players to get in touch with the staff about false players.
Things should stay like they are right now.
A single screenshot can be faked, plus, a video can show so much more in just a couple of seconds.
Turning this suggestion into a feature will create a lot more false punishments, and that's why it still is a NO from me.

Reactions: Pineapple

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Get to use Win + Alt + G if your on windows, that should record the past 30 seconds or how long you put it as

Reactions: Rawrbin

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
I could say in chat that I’m trolling, even if I’m not and then get false banned. This is the same reason screenshots of hackers admitting doesn’t work.
Just curious what if you send in screenshots of them troller for example them saying something not allowed

example:

player: your mom should die
Player; other mean things like that

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Just curious what if you send in screenshots of them troller for example them saying something not allowed

example:

player: your mom should die
Player; other mean things like that
Please Avoid necroposting, this is responding to threads that have been inactive for more then 21 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!