Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
I have been talking with some people on the server and most of them think that emeralds are pretty much useless right now. So, I have come up with a suggestion to give emeralds another use. I was thinking that emeralds could be used to boost the speed of generators for a short amount of time. I don't have an opinion on how strong this should be, but I would like this to be considered as an idea.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Maaarijn

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
I feel like this would be a good idea since almost no one uses emeralds. I feel like a one minute double boost for 10 emeralds would be pretty worth it and a cool addition to eggwars.

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
I feel like this would be a good idea since almost no one uses emeralds. I feel like a one minute double boost for 10 emeralds would be pretty worth it and a cool addition to eggwars.
Ya i was thinking a sort of boost per emerald or like a smaller amount since 10 emeralds take a while to get. Making it really expensive would make the purpose of emeralds no better. I was thinking like 10 seconds of boost per emerald, but the final decision is up to the Cubecraft team.

Reactions: wxzzrd and Blqde

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
One emerald takes about 10 seconds to get with a level one emerald gen. One emerald for a 10 second boost might be a bit too much.

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
One emerald takes about 10 seconds to get with a level one emerald gen. One emerald for a 10 second boost might be a bit too much.
You may be right so 1 for 5 secs or something. Again final balancing for the Cubecraft team; I'm just giving ideas.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I agree with you on the one hand and not on the other. Here my explanation, you are right, since emerald generators are hardly used by anyone, since they have a very slow process. But on the other hand that is if they increase the speed of the emerald people would use this a lot and they would be very long and campers games.

I vote no. But good suggestion.

Reactions: wxzzrd

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
I agree with you on the one hand and not on the other. Here my explanation, you are right, since emerald generators are hardly used by anyone, since they have a very slow process. But on the other hand that is if they increase the speed of the emerald people would use this a lot and they would be very long and campers games.

I vote no. But good suggestion.
I agree with the camping opinion, but it would also help get ender pearls faster to end those campers so it balances out in the end.

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think it is overall a good idea I think 1 emerald for an 8 second boost would be perfect cuz then u could a a few emeralds on ur level 3 dia gen and it would make it faster to get pearls if someone is camping right now they take forever to get.

Reactions: iLuvGeese

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I agree with the camping opinion, but it would also help get ender pearls faster to end those campers so it balances out in the end.
Yes, but when buying pearls it would be the same because if they buy many pearls they can be all the game moving / running using the pearls. In short, everything would remain the same.

iLuvGeese

Apr 22, 2020
Yes, but when buying pearls it would be the same because if they buy many pearls they can be all the game moving / running using the pearls. In short, everything would remain the same.
You can't have emeralds at the base though. This would mean that the people not camping would run out of emeralds very soon. Making it so that people not camping their base would be at an advantage.

Reactions: Ferrcho
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.