Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I honestly don't want Emerald in the map Teaparty. It's my favorite map and it would ruin the whole game in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 436996

What items should be purchasable from the villager? Each map has its own unique set of emerald items.
I'd like to be seing some items like:
-Cup of Tea, 2 Emeralds, gives strenght I for 30 seconds.
-Cupcake, 1 emerald,gives you a bread that when you eat it you don't lose food bars for 2 minutes.
-Secure ward, 5 emeralds, Gives you the spawn egg of an iron golem that lasts 4 minutes.
-Spoon, 5 emeralds, gives you a diamond shovel with sharpness 5 [Normal], Sharpness 10[Op] Sharpness 2 [Hardcore].
And if in some case cube was updated to 1.13
-Fork, 5 emeralds, gives you a trident with sharpness 2 [Op], No sharp [normal and hardcore]

And maybe adding some special arrows (Slowness, poison, levitation...)

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
I'd like to be seing some items like:
-Cup of Tea, 2 Emeralds, gives strenght I for 30 seconds.
-Cupcake, 1 emerald,gives you a bread that when you eat it you don't lose food bars for 2 minutes.
-Secure ward, 5 emeralds, Gives you the spawn egg of an iron golem that lasts 4 minutes.
-Spoon, 5 emeralds, gives you a diamond shovel with sharpness 5 [Normal], Sharpness 10[Op] Sharpness 2 [Hardcore].
And if in some case cube was updated to 1.13
-Fork, 5 emeralds, gives you a trident with sharpness 2 [Op], No sharp [normal and hardcore]

And maybe adding some special arrows (Slowness, poison, levitation...)
Nice!

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Emeralds would be a nice addition. How about a weapon called 'Hot Hot Teapot'; it would be a plant pot(?) with fire aspect on it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
had to reinstall minecraft just for the twitch cape (then uninstall it again)

looks great on my skin
image-51.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
🍔
BurgerCat13 wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy cake day Eva
Top Bottom