Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kaimosas102

Feb 21, 2016
Hello i'm kaimosas102 i am playing with a friend mostly eggwars and i want to play with my friend on an 2 player team map on eggwars with emerald generator so please make an emerald generator on all or at least soms maps with 2 3 4 5 6 players

Thank you

Reactions: TheTyrianDealer

archie426

Oct 12, 2016
Lancaster, UK
Hello i'm kaimosas102 i am playing with a friend mostly eggwars and i want to play with my friend on an 2 player team map on eggwars with emerald generator so please make an emerald generator on all or at least soms maps with 2 3 4 5 6 players

Thank you
So baisically almost all of the maps..... wow
What if people like me, who don't like the Emerald Gen well, want to play without one?

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
in fact it will be boring if emerald was in every single map, someone like me doesn't like that emerald generator and most of the people don't care about it a lot .. so they can make some new maps of emerald not to put it in all the maps
OR
the can just make like skywars [ team and solo ] but [ emerald and without emerald ] sections .
GL

Reactions: archie426

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort

Thank you
It is a lot of work... to recreate all that EggWars maps

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
I agree with what other people have said. Emeralds are new and you shouldn't take them for granted. I like playing the maps with Emeralds as it makes them feel more special. However, they probably will add more generators in the near future!

~Hector

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom