Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

aris_12

Member
Aug 25, 2020
1
0
2
I believe that there should be a new kit for lucky islands. My suggestion for a kit would be an elytra kit. This would include a pair of elytra and possibly 3 fireworks. I think that this would be good for rushing and players that fall in the void a lot. Since u don't have armor this wouldn't be too op.
 

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
I simply disagree with this. I find it too overpowered as the player would be able to quickly get a sword from a lucky block then rush someone else, or instantly go-to mid and stack up there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Chilling & Watching YT 🫪
Top Bottom