Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Icel

Member
Apr 3, 2020
5
2
4
Hey there,
I think you guys should add an elytra kit on lucky islands. It would be good for rushing, but because the player wouldn't have armor or a sword it wouldn't be too op. It would also prevent clumsy players from falling in the void. Maybe make it cost a ton if you're worried it's too op?
 
  • Like
Reactions: aris_12

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
I just read another thread about this. The short answer is no. The long answer is because due to it being extremely unbalanced and would require a ton of nerfing to the point of it rendering useless, it wouldn't make sense to add something like this into the game. Even if it costs a ton to get, players who have it can easily rush others in a matter of seconds after the game starts, which I find way too broken.
 

Kazwa

Forum Expert
Feb 23, 2020
575
4,280
389
22
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that an elytra kit would be too op and unbalance as mentioned earlier. I'm sorry but I vote no. -1
It's nice that you did a suggestion though ^_^
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom