• No

• On One Condition (List Below)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Elytras end E-Pearls are too OP in my opinion, if there are campers you have to make a strategy. But one thing I think that camping should be banneable because its annoying and it has not sense.

MegnaLTL

Apr 21, 2016
Elytras end E-Pearls are too OP in my opinion, if there are campers you have to make a strategy. But one thing I think that camping should be banneable because its annoying and it has not sense.

Ok, but I don't think camping should be bannable. I don't think it's an offense.

OMGItzDoom

Jul 30, 2016
Croatia
Seems a bit too OP for me but however i like it how u have no chestpiece so when you land person can kill you easy, so i'd say in middle of OP and NoOP.

So that is +1 for you!

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
Probably the only reasons I would say yes to this, is because I want to kill all the campers... AND I love using elytras.

D

Deleted member 112709

This would need to be added in overpowered. Not in normal/ hardcore. I find elytra useful in eggwars. Especially against campers.

CelePlayz

Jun 27, 2016
No, too OP! U just have to build up really high then elytra over to the next island! -1

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I believe that it was decided that this will not be added. People can build up to block limit and fly over to other islands very very easily. It can also cause people to exploit the anti-cheat plugin (which is under development) so they can constantly fly. Hopefully the new anti-cheat can change that, but Elytras as a whole is op for a gamemode like Eggwars, which is rather slow-paced.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom