Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Once the servers update to 1.12.2. I think there should be a dedicated section in the lobby where players simply get an elytra and rockets, and just fly. I’m saying a dedicated area because having an elytra anywhere will allow many players to cheese the parkour. I guess we could have this dedicated area with elytra locked behind a rank/vip level so the ranks seem more appetizing with many QOL features.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
as mood said, on java you can basically buy an elytra. I think it's better to have someting like this too, than allowing every player to fly.

Reactions: xHappyMood
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom