Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
There are 8 players one player is randomly selected (or donaters choose to be it) becomes a juggernaut with like full diamond and diamond sword (can be changed) and has to fight the other 7 players in waves the 7 players will have worse gear and if the juggernaut kills everyone he wins but if he dies the 7 players win. and you can vote for basic,normal or op items and vote the type of arena. I don't know if this should be an entirely diffrent game maybe just a type of mini game in pvp

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I think it could work as either a separate game or a mini game in pvp. Although, putting it in pvp may be a better idea simply because it s like a 1v7 for pvp. It sounds like a fun challenge though, so great idea! (:

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
ya i was thinking that too because in sg ive been getting moments where i kill one guy and another comes and i kill him then another then another then another and that made me think of it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom