1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Either new mini game or pvp duels gamemode

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mkill14, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Mkill14

Mkill14 Member

being alive
    There are 8 players one player is randomly selected (or donaters choose to be it) becomes a juggernaut with like full diamond and diamond sword (can be changed) and has to fight the other 7 players in waves the 7 players will have worse gear and if the juggernaut kills everyone he wins but if he dies the 7 players win. and you can vote for basic,normal or op items and vote the type of arena. I don't know if this should be an entirely diffrent game maybe just a type of mini game in pvp

2. AnimalTamer1

AnimalTamer1 Member

I think it could work as either a separate game or a mini game in pvp. Although, putting it in pvp may be a better idea simply because it s like a 1v7 for pvp. It sounds like a fun challenge though, so great idea! :)

3. Mkill14

Mkill14 Member

being alive
    ya i was thinking that too because in sg ive been getting moments where i kill one guy and another comes and i kill him then another then another then another and that made me think of it

4. Povious

Povious Member