Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Ok. First of all, we all need to take a step back and retract our claws. Take a few deep breaths and calm ourselves. There is no use in jumping on everyone and saying they are lying when they are just trying to give their opinions and discuss things that you have posted in the thread.

After that, we need to remember that not everyone is the person you think you are. We are all different with different levels of experience in pvp and in minecraft itself. One strategy may be good for one but not for another. So, egg importance is different for everyone. Especially, when it comes to the differences between solo and teams. In solo, some of the people play aggressive and don't really care about their egg since they are fairly skilled in pvp and can keep themselves from dying easily. In teams, you have a variety of people that usually play to their strengths. Some rush, some defend. It all depends on how they play and how well they work with others to keep their egg intact.

Also, just because someone in full gear is defeated by someone in lesser gear, does not mean they are a "noob" or are "inexperienced". They could just be having a bad game or they could have just met someone who could out pvp them. It happens.

You say you can always win even without protecting your egg. I say "Congratz. You know how to play minecraft and win at a minigame." As said before, egg importance is different for everyone. To you, it may be pointless. Though, to someone else, it could be completely crucial.

You also give suggestions to make the egg more important and to put more emphasis on it. Do you think that if any of those were implemented, that players would do more to protect their egg? Or would they just play like they usually do?

Make it so that the villager is no longer functional, and their deals are closed, or they die after the egg is destroyed, so that there is more emphasis on the egg's protection, and then people will protect it more. And maybe, add that the person who destroyed the egg has access to that villager's trades, and no one else does for destroying the egg as a reward, allowing for incentive for other eggs destruction, as a counter for an incentive for their own egg's protection.
If this were to happen and you were still alive, there wouldn't be a semi-safe place to buy things. I'm sure most wouldn't want to risk going to an island where they could be killed, just for an item or two. This would also be very very difficult in teams, as usually some of the team stays back on the island to defend. You would pretty much get demolished instantly. Plus, in teams, would the whole team be able to use the villager or would it just be a singular person?

Furthemore or an alternative, have items pop into inventory as reward for destroying other peoples eggs, giving incentive as well, and give inventory rewards possibly for having your egg NOT destroyed for a certain length of time as a reward for protecting it for so long.
As for this one, would the items given be ones that you need or will it have the possibility to give things you already have? If the latter is the case, then it wouldn't be that useful of a feature. Since you could have max gear/the best gear in the game, what would it give then? Then, what about a full inventory, what does it do then?

You need to elaborate more on your suggestions to possibly give them more to comment on. You also need to look at this from multiple sides as not everyone is you nor are they exactly like you. From what I could gather, you usually only play solo. Whereas many of the people commenting and replying usually play teams. Or a combination of both. There are many strategies for each and some feel they don't need an egg and some do.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Don't start calling me dishonest when clearly I have a reason. Read the above with the eyes you clearly have.

I'm not even going to respond after this considering it's no use to try and have some input. It's like talking to a bush.
So I said I wasn't going to say anything else, so I guess you call me a liar again. I guess.
Because literally no one on the forums supports you on this idea, no matter how much you fight it, I doubt anything here is going to be implemented. So go back to your little circle of Eggwars gods and come up with a new suggestion.

ZekeZurita

Mar 10, 2016
If the egg were to be removed, then it would be another Sky Wars, and the Sky Wars on there is already bad enough.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Maybe in solo the egg is useless, but in team it isn't.

Lets take the example of stacked no-egg players going to an island with an egg and killing the players who respawn. Even if you respawn with absolutely no kit, you still have your fists. If you have obsidian around the egg you can distract the stacked players until your teammate can get gear. You can punch them off the edge. If they have leather and you respawn with nothing you can break their armor. Not if you have say the armor kit, you can last longer when you distract them. IF oyu have the pick kit you can destroy their attempts to block themselves in with sandstone. All the gear in the world won't help if one team gets straight up out-played by another. Also when a team has no egg any and every death is devastating, when a team has an egg they can die over and over without really losing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom