Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hello everyone i was playing last eggwars and i shoot with a bow on a egg but that does not work maybe cubecraft can do that, that may mean you can break someone's egg with a bowl comment below if you agree
20111111172027!Dragon_Egg.png

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
xArshiii i like your idea but than the game will be so easy so it will not be fair if you know what i mean so maybe Cubecraft can put the snowballs and the eggs in it than it wil be so much more fun.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
It word easy as the egg is open but for that you have a bow are all eggs already built. So I am against "I'm sorry"

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Breaking an egg with arrows sounds interesting, but I think if they add this it will be too easy to break someones egg. -1 I'm sorry. :(
But nice suggestion, keep making suggestions!

L

Lepzi

To be honest I would like for this to be added then everyone would have their egg protected and if they don't snipe it and destroy it.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Hello everyone i was playing last eggwars and i shoot with a bow on a egg but that does not work maybe cubecraft can do that, that may mean you can break someone's egg with a bowl comment below if you agreeView attachment 133165
xArshiii if you haven't protected your egg than the game will end faster so you will be able to play much more Eggwars games so your stats will be better and you'll have more fun playing Eggwars or any other gamemode beaucause you will get/have much more points so you can buy much more things.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom