Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
xArshiii if you haven't protected your egg than the game will end faster so you will be able to play much more Eggwars games so your stats will be better and you'll have more fun playing Eggwars or any other gamemode beaucause you will get/have much more points so you can buy much more things.
yes that's right

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Mhmmmm, I don't really know.

If the egg is covered with sandstone, obsidian or another block than you can't destroy it by shooting of course.
If the egg isn't covered at all than this would be a great thing, also the games would go faster.

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
I like the bows but snowballs and eggs not a big fan of.
Now you say so, you're right because otherwise it will be the kind of skywars
Mhmmmm, I don't really know.

If the egg is covered with sandstone, obsidian or another block than you can't destroy it by shooting of course.
If the egg isn't covered at all than this would be a great thing, also the games would go faster.
Yes and you can just troll someone for example, someone is in the middle and you are at his egg then you can make a very nice shot xD

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Nope nope nope. This would not make games go faster by any means. Generally, I grab enough iron to rush and won't touch my island for the rest of the game. It's not worth it to cover your egg with 1 piece of sandstone just to protect from bows. Trust me, 3 seconds can make a difference on maps with large distance between islands.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Nope nope nope. This would not make games go faster by any means. Generally, I grab enough iron to rush and won't touch my island for the rest of the game. It's not worth it to cover your egg with 1 piece of sandstone just to protect from bows. Trust me, 3 seconds can make a difference on maps with large distance between islands.
But it's also just funny

L

Lepzi

Lepzi maybe eggs or snowballs aren't Always as fun but than you have the puch bows that is the most enoying thing in the game
Punch bows are fine I don't think they should get rid of them I just think they shouldn't add eggs or snowballs.

iGotNo

May 27, 2017
Punch bows are fine I don't think they should get rid of them I just think they shouldn't add eggs or snowballs.
Ok that is what you think :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It would just make the game less exciting. Usually you have to creep around the egg and your heart is beating so fast, and it takes skills to get to an egg at times. Whats the point when you can just shoot an egg? Wouldn't that be too easy and even over powered?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This would completely ruin the point of SG if you got a bow early in game, but if there's blocks around the egg it doesn't make this a useful thing to add. Don't think they should add this one.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This is a neat suggestion, I agree with you on this one as people anyway need to protect against rushers and rushers are worse. I mean they cant shoot the egg if it is covered right, so all you have to do to protect against this is cover your egg with a few sandstone blocks. Good suggestion +1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom