Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want Eggwars but with no eggs?

• Total voters
Mar 24, 2022
Among us house
Who would like the idea of EGGWARS WITH NO EGGS?
It would be pretty crazy ngl, but it would be fun. So, it would have everything eggwars has but with no eggs.
So like there would be all the emeralds, diamonds, ext. and you can just do everything else that regular eggwars can do.
If you have any questions just leave them in the comments.
FYI, I am leaving a yes or no or idk poll up for if you want it or don't or just don't know.
I would appreciate it if you would let Cubecraft know about this.
Thank you, AbberantList229.

Dragonzky

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
I don't see much point in it but maybe that's just because I never try to defend my egg anyway.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
It would be pretty crazy ngl, but it would be fun. So, it would have everything eggwars has but with no eggs.
So like there would be all the emeralds, diamonds, ext. and you can just do everything else that regular eggwars can do.
FYI, I am leaving a yes or no or idk poll up for if you want it or don't or just don't know.
That kinda defeates the point of EGGwars doesnt it?

Reactions: Dragonzky
Mar 24, 2022
Among us house
It's called skywars lol
I will correct you on that bc that is not true. First of all, Sky wars Don't have shops and you can't buy the gear, you have to find it. Second of all, in Eggwars there are generators which as you probably know spawns iron, gold, diamond, and emerald. So as I find it, it would be a lot different than skywars.

Reactions: Matriox

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
this is
I will correct you on that bc that is not true. First of all, Sky wars Don't have shops and you can't buy the gear, you have to find it. Second of all, in Eggwars there are generators which as you probably know spawns iron, gold, diamond, and emerald. So as I find it, it would be a lot different than skywars.
but he ment that you would have only one life as in skywars...

KarlChea

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2021
There is not enough difference from skywars to make another game worth it. Not much demand for this. They'd have more demand for a prison server than a skyeggwars lol

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
What's the name of your game ?
-Wars
🤣

Seriously, no. There is no point

• Haha
Reactions: Matriox

MTHAlexGamer

Apr 3, 2022
it would literally be a skywars

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom