Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deconator

May 21, 2016
Votekick for Afk Generator Users
I would like to add an option to eggwars that allows players to votekick a member of their team. This would remove situations when a player of your team has, for example, sat on the diamond generator and then gone afk for the rest of the game.
The command used could be the same command used in tower defence -
/votekick [player]. This could then send a message to everyone on the team asking them if they would like to kick the player. If at least 3/4 of the team vote yes, then the player will be shown an afk timer on their screen. When this 30 second timer is up, if they haven't moved, they will be kicked from the game.
The problems with this could be troll kicks however if they are sat on a generator,
there could be a command to send them to the island spawn. This would remove the afk problem, and keep the person in the team.
Please leave feedback in the comments.
(I did post a very small version of this in the eggwars forums but discovered it needed to be here)

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
I don't know, because people could be on a call and just decide to kick their teammate for no reason.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
-1 They could be eating, or something else. Their phone could call, and they have to take it. I don't like this idea, it could be okay, but some people will just abuse it.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

QBunny

Apr 12, 2017
Just like what MimicPanda said I have mixed feelings on this, cause It would be good if hackers are in the game, because the anti cheat sometimes doesn't catch hackers, but it sometimes does most of the time too.

Reactions: MimicPanda
D

Deleted member 169486

The only issue I could see with this is spam, or if it teleports them to island spawn abusing it to get there before another team does.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I wouldn't enjoy EggWars if they added this feature. Players could think of excuses just kick someone whom they don't like.
Abuse will be high is this feature gets added.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well if you read good he said that the person still has 30 seconds to move so nobody can abuse it really.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I could see a lot of trolling on this, sometimes I randomly get phone calls or messages when I'm in game, so I will have to answer or reply to it ( If its important ) they could even make threats about it

-1 from me

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Or maybe a auto kick system for when you are longer then 3/4 minutes afk you get a message that you will get kicked in 10 seconds.
So people can't abuse it.
With the possibility to rejoin if you come back.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
If it was 5mintues then I would agree with this, I never thought of this idea. I like it that the server will automatically do it (Will it be in like skywars as well?). People won't be able to abuse it.
The time doesn't prevent people from abusing.
Let's say you join a game and join an team where 3 out of the 4 players are Skyping or on Discord, then they could simply vote kick you if they don't like you or if they see that you're slowing them down.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Bhattachan

Nov 15, 2016
Votekick for Afk Generator Users
I would like to add an option to eggwars that allows players to votekick a member of their team. This would remove situations when a player of your team has, for example, sat on the diamond generator and then gone afk for the rest of the game.
The command used could be the same command used in tower defence -
/votekick [player]. This could then send a message to everyone on the team asking them if they would like to kick the player. If at least 3/4 of the team vote yes, then the player will be shown an afk timer on their screen. When this 30 second timer is up, if they haven't moved, they will be kicked from the game.
The problems with this could be troll kicks however if they are sat on a generator,
there could be a command to send them to the island spawn. This would remove the afk problem, and keep the person in the team.
Please leave feedback in the comments.
(I did post a very small version of this in the eggwars forums but discovered it needed to be here)
i see what you mean but, maybe not kick, probably move to the respawn place. Like /move (name) then after 10 secs they get over to the place you get moved to when you respawn.

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
i see what you mean but, maybe not kick, probably move to the respawn place. Like /move (name) then after 10 secs they get over to the place you get moved to when you respawn.
Well that would be way to much abused, like you can just troll people with that.

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Well if you read good he said that the person still has 30 seconds to move so nobody can abuse it really.
I'll agree if you change the 30 seconds to 1 minute, 30 seconds are short, to short. It can still be abused for example if you just go and get a drink for 1 minute, it isn't really being AFK.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
This command could be highly abused and most likely will be highly abused.

I don't like it for that reason, You can also communicate with your teammates in chat

Reactions: BeamerBaby

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I would change it up, you will recieve a "move" message after 5 mins when you are gone AFK. When the timer goes off it will autoumaticly move you back to spawn, however you will not loose your stuff.

I think this is said above, so I'll write it in more details

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay
I like your idea and most of the replies didnt even read the post, he said kick to the island spawn (kick him out of the generator) and I agree :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom