Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QBunny

Apr 12, 2017
I think it is a good idea, but not let players use a /votekick system, let it be automatic like you said after 5 min it moves you, Also maybe doing a thing like if you don't move for like 15 mins you get kicked for afk.

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Whilst this may be useful in many situations it can and would be abused by a lot of players. -1 It just can't be added because of this.

iCvxR

Novice Member
Dec 21, 2016
Belgium
I dont like this idea because if you are to long afk you get kicked for: your idle time for to long

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I disagree because this could be abused, this is also a way to bother people, I don't think this would fit the game, I think this is going to demolish a lot of games.

Dark_Raver

Nov 23, 2015
i see what you mean but, maybe not kick, probably move to the respawn place. Like /move (name) then after 10 secs they get over to the place you get moved to when you respawn.
It should not be 10 seconds be the time that you need to go from the furthest point on the map to your island otherwise it could be abused when someone from another team is going to destroy your egg. Or teleport them to mid with a 10 sec delay.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I would change it up, you will recieve a "move" message after 5 mins when you are gone AFK. When the timer goes off it will autoumaticly move you back to spawn, however you will not loose your stuff.

I think this is said above, so I'll write it in more details
Slight problem if you go afk on someone else's gen.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom