Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
You can't hit and block at the same time using a shield so there's no correct use for them unless you're building and you don't want to get shot off. With the amount of bugs there are currently associated with using the shield there's no point having one in your inventory

Keep the strategies realistic.. No one ever uses the levitation arrow with the purpose of making people go into the air so when they fall they take fall damage..

Running away and eating steak isn't a strategy that is new. That's the exact same as running away and eating gapples. (Been happening for years)

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Hey there! I hate 1.9. A lot of people do and a lot of people like it! But me personally I hate the attack reload feature. So I was thinking that maybe you can make another game mode like Teams or Solo only It doesn't have the attack reload on it?!? There is in fact a plugin to do so! I wont give plugin because i don't know if it is aloud. So this is just a suggestion but I hate to say I wont be playing EggWars until'l something happens.
If people don't agree Please Tell so and WHY. If you do please tell so and WHY.
I like the coolodown u know why? if they remove it you will spam click and that means your a complete n00b at pvp

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
You can't hit and block at the same time using a shield so there's no correct use for them unless you're building and you don't want to get shot off. With the amount of bugs there are currently associated with using the shield there's no point having one in your inventory

Keep the strategies realistic.. No one ever uses the levitation arrow with the purpose of making people go into the air so when they fall they take fall damage..

Running away and eating steak isn't a strategy that is new. That's the exact same as running away and eating gapples. (Been happening for years)
see moofin a guy was js hitting me with a axe afte the cooldown but I had a wooden axe...I didn't win becuz I hit every one but I ad a bigger plan,we were on the same height but I had 2 block wich leads to a blck case so I placed it before his cooldown and I got to a height where I could torture him all I wanted to

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Yeah there are other items which existed in 1.8, what I'm saying is that when people say 1.9 is now about strategy, it's just not true. The exact same strategies existed in 1.7 and 1.8. 1.9 has just taken the thrill and fast paced pvp out of the equation
Ur speaking good words i'll go with you c;

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly

One hits, one blocks. One wins.
I'm keeping them realistic, you just gotta think a little bit more of what you are going to do :)
Basicly life! People learn life lessons here! :D

Minion Loquendero

Dec 21, 2015
Yeah but they don't work on it
Mojang has 100% control over it
Microsoft doesn't do a thing they just bought it that's all.......
The Money goes to Microsoft but Mojang does the stuff
yes they work on it if no there would not be windows phone edition cus when microsoft bought mojang 2 months later wahs mcpe windows phone

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
yes they work on it if no there would not be windows phone edition cus when microsoft bought mojang 2 months later wahs mcpe windows phone
They don't work on it
The windows phone edition was already being made.....
Look it up it will say....

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom