Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Use_Logic

Mar 10, 2016
Hey there! I hate 1.9. A lot of people do and a lot of people like it! But me personally I hate the attack reload feature. So I was thinking that maybe you can make another game mode like Teams or Solo only It doesn't have the attack reload on it?!? There is in fact a plugin to do so! I wont give plugin because i don't know if it is aloud. So this is just a suggestion but I hate to say I wont be playing EggWars until'l something happens.
If people don't agree Please Tell so and WHY. If you do please tell so and WHY.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
They probably wont remove the cooldown yet. I've heared RUMOURS that in 1.9.1 you can turn of the colldown.
So be patient and try to have fun with the cooldown. (Just so you know, I don't like the cooldown either.)

Reactions: Use_Logic

Blake_

Sep 18, 2015
Hey there! I hate 1.9. A lot of people do and a lot of people like it! But me personally I hate the attack reload feature. So I was thinking that maybe you can make another game mode like Teams or Solo only It doesn't have the attack reload on it?!? There is in fact a plugin to do so! I wont give plugin because i don't know if it is aloud. So this is just a suggestion but I hate to say I wont be playing EggWars until'l something happens.
If people don't agree Please Tell so and WHY. If you do please tell so and WHY.

I agree plus get rid of rubberbanding

FireSpiderGuy

Mar 14, 2016
I personally love the cooldown, but people should understand that because you know how to 1.9 pvp, and they don't, then you don't hack. If this doesn't stop them they should probably take it away.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I cant count anymore this is suggested so many times.......
I don't think they are going to remove that !
Not even a little!
Sorry.............
Maybe in 1.9.1
But The Cooldown is cool more strategy you know and I already got the hang of it so neh for me....

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I cant count anymore this is suggested so many times.......
I don't think they are going to remove that !
Not even a little!
Sorry.............
Maybe in 1.9.1
But The Cooldown is cool more strategy you know and I already got the hang of it so neh for me....
By the way in 1.9.1 you have to wait for the cooldown so bye bye strategies

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Cube must NOT remove the cooldown. I'm really getting used to it, it's very fun. :D
Going back to 1.8 PvP is the worst thing you could do imo. :(

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
Sorry but the cooldown does not in any way create more "strategy." All you do is hit, wait... and hit again. That's not strategy, all you have to do is be accurate and you win every fight.

D

Deleted member 112709

The funny thing is that everyone says "hax" when you kill someone. I like the cooldown, and i know how it works. 9 off 10 fights i win, even if they have better armor/ sword.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Sorry but the cooldown does not in any way create more "strategy." All you do is hit, wait... and hit again. That's not strategy, all you have to do is be accurate and you win every fight.
Well if you have other items that can help you in certain ways and if you use then correctly then there need to be some strategy to run away or defend and still fight because 1.9 regen is to high...
I think like that! other people hit wait hit......

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
Yeah there are other items which existed in 1.8, what I'm saying is that when people say 1.9 is now about strategy, it's just not true. The exact same strategies existed in 1.7 and 1.8. 1.9 has just taken the thrill and fast paced pvp out of the equation

Minion Loquendero

Dec 21, 2015
Also , Microsoft is making minecraft something like more real, a real person can´t hit with a sword very fast, really??

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Yeah there are other items which existed in 1.8, what I'm saying is that when people say 1.9 is now about strategy, it's just not true. The exact same strategies existed in 1.7 and 1.8. 1.9 has just taken the thrill and fast paced pvp out of the equation
Strats added in 1.9:
-correct use of shield while fighting
-bow boosting with levitation arrow (to mid, for example)
-food supply: eat the right food at the right moment, for example: you are at 10 hearts, you eat bread. You are at 3 hearts, you eat steak for faster regen.
-correct use of arrows (use the right arrow are the right time)
:)

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Also , Microsoft is making minecraft something like more real, a real person can´t hit with a sword very fast, really??
Know these assignments you used to have on elementary school where you had to write down the opposite of the word given to you? High --- Low, Minecraft --- realism

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Strats added in 1.9:
-food supply: eat the right food at the right moment, for example: you are at 10 hearts, you eat bread. You are at 3 hearts, you eat steak for faster regen.
Exactly, 1.8 PVP is just hitting as fast as possible. 1.9 Forces you to PVP with other skills.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Strats added in 1.9:
These aren't any strats. Shields are close to useless, you can block player hits and arrows with it. And if you don't have it up. You still get hit. (And it takes about a second to ready up.)

Levitation arrows, not sure if you've ever played factions on a big server. But levitation arrows are about the same as a punch bow. You hit yourself and you fly off. So that has been in the game for ages now.

The food supply, no one cares about what you eat, when you eat. Everyone just eats. Steak does give you more saturation, but that doesn't mean bread will heal you a lot either way.

And about the use of different arrows, the spectral arrows show you the enemy. Total uses? Non.
Levitation arrows, so you will shoot your enemy in the air. And then you'll try and hit him again? So he will be on a different island, because otherwise he will fly back on the island.

1.9 didn't add any strats that weren't already in 1.7/1.8.
All the added things aren't making up for new strats.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
The food supply, no one cares about what you eat, when you eat. Everyone just eats. Steak does give you more saturation, but that doesn't mean bread will heal you a lot either way.
Better saturation = faster healing
Levitation arrows, not sure if you've ever played factions on a big server. But levitation arrows are about the same as a punch bow. You hit yourself and you fly off. So that has been in the game for ages now.
I have, but with the levitation arrows it is different. If you punch and use levitation, you can further.
And about the use of different arrows, the spectral arrows show you the enemy. Total uses? Non.
Levitation arrows, so you will shoot your enemy in the air. And then you'll try and hit him again? So he will be on a different island, because otherwise he will fly back on the island.
He takes falling damage, you have a bigger chance of killing him.
These aren't any strats. Shields are close to useless, you can block player hits and arrows with it. And if you don't have it up. You still get hit. (And it takes about a second to ready up.
You gotta time it right, right after you hit, you got to get it up to block his hit.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom