Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
We really did need more stuff for solo eggwars. I'm excited to see this happen :D, although I am a person who enjoys a challenge and strive to complete a game of Eggwars with flying colors and the achievements that come with it, however no matter how many times I complete the achievement I do not get proof that says I did. The same goes for Team Eggwars and the daily challenges can't be completed as well. I just wanna know if this bug will be fixed :P

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Nice! But one thing, I dont play eggwars, Please make Blockwars maps! Like a Horror castle or a... uhm.. City map.. Or a Spongebob map! Or a Hogwarts map! Omgg that will be great!! =D

Reactions: Zachㅤ

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Yeah, I know everything of Harry potter, Im a Hufflepuff, (Real-Test) But Gryffindor came close, I have a map of whole Hogwarts, And A Custom Hogwarts map, All the games (Pc, Gamecube, Wii, Ds) I have Socks with HP logo, I have the wand of Harry, And a Dvd-Box with all the movies+Extra's!! =D

Reactions: Zachㅤ

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Or a Power up! Uhm.. A new egg for 2 stacks diamonds.. Or a new token! Or Special items in the shop that you can buy for Points(Cubecraft points)

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Nice! But one thing, I dont play eggwars, Please make Blockwars maps! Like a Horror castle or a... uhm.. City map.. Or a Spongebob map! Or a Hogwarts map! Omgg that will be great!! =D
Maybe i can make a Hogwarts map and send him to Cubecraft? I am a good-Builder, I make Good details..

A_Very_Kind_Guy1

May 15, 2016
they can just fix other things like free build, parkour uhc etc. but no, they need to make a update for SOLO EGGWARS Just fix the maintenance LMFAO
Eggwars is the biggest gamemode on the cubecraft server hence the reason why they put more focus on that.

ElijahJonah

May 15, 2016
dd9InkW.png

Hello CubeCrafters

Here to bring you a cool update to EggWars. We've added more maps to Solo and made some feature changes to the game. So hope everyone has an awesome time and enjoy!

Updates
  • You now receive points from kills
  • You now recieve points for breaking the egg!
  • Added a compass in the shop, that allows you to track the nearest player
  • Added 3 Solo EggWars maps

Fixes
  • Allowed better block placing around generators, shops and spawnpoints (you can build under them)
  • Re-added the map 'Storm' *mistakes were made, but not by me*
  • Fixed the same team being on the scoreboard twice

Safari
It’s grrrrrrrreat
5xOuZt8.jpg

Steampunk
Are you ‘gear’ed up to fight?
D3orU2k.jpg

End
Will this be your ‘end’?
6M2CjKo.jpg

elijah

ElijahJonah

May 15, 2016
dd9InkW.png

Hello CubeCrafters

Here to bring you a cool update to EggWars. We've added more maps to Solo and made some feature changes to the game. So hope everyone has an awesome time and enjoy!

Updates
  • You now receive points from kills
  • You now recieve points for breaking the egg!
  • Added a compass in the shop, that allows you to track the nearest player
  • Added 3 Solo EggWars maps

Fixes
  • Allowed better block placing around generators, shops and spawnpoints (you can build under them)
  • Re-added the map 'Storm' *mistakes were made, but not by me*
  • Fixed the same team being on the scoreboard twice

Safari
It’s grrrrrrrreat
5xOuZt8.jpg

Steampunk
Are you ‘gear’ed up to fight?
D3orU2k.jpg

End
Will this be your ‘end’?
6M2CjKo.jpg

Attachments

• Foto540-DHIYY733.jpg
    Foto540-DHIYY733.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 202
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom