Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
why is there gold ore in the block shop and not wood? becus of wood poeple acualy used axe to mine wood :p and i find gold ore useles
Hey! As I've mentioned many times in the this. Wood just made games messy. It meant you needed to carry around a 2nd tool and a lot of people forgot about the axes and it slowed down games a lot people users were punching the wood lol - Gold adds more use for Iron pickaxes and just adds a 2nd tier to egg protection. We understand that Gold Ore seems odd at first, but when you know the reasoning behind it, it makes sense :D

How to make the EggWars update more epic on bedrock: Add Mega EggWars, it would be great to play with large group of friends and viewers if streaming
Mega EggWars... ;)

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
They can use most if not all the large Java Maps. I played around with the concept a while back and mostly everything works, what would make it really work is if they allowed for different player sizes and amount of islands depending on the map.
whats the team sizes for them

also i wonder if i can make a 20 v 20

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
whats the team sizes for them

also i wonder if i can make a 20 v 20

10v10 is already enough for java, 20v20 would be madness. It would be cool to see, MAYBE.

Here are some examples of the maps:

Mushrooms - Teams of 5 - 40 Players
Aztec - Teams of 6 - 24 Players
Rome - Teams of 10 - 20 Players
Orc - Teams of 9 - 18 Players

And any other map within the large map's category which would be teams of 5 maps and higher.

Lpro

Aug 14, 2020
Sometimes when i use shields (on 1.9+) and i equip it, it disappears from my off hand. Is it like an overall bug or is it because i am playing on a way newer version of minecraft???? (btw, love the server)

Jan 19, 2020
Hey Just a humble stone rank here that loves Eggwars, and I love the new Eggwars update but I would tweak a few things, emerald shop Items are too expensive, so either reduce the price of those items or increase the speed of the generator, also I loved the wood idea I vote to keep that. No pressure, of course, I still love the game. Just my opinion.

Jan 19, 2020

I've said it a lot here, but remove the Emerald genertor it causes games to become way too OP and last longer. Also the new addition of Health Regeneration really makes PVP last a long time. It's fine in 1.8 PVP because it is quick and easy but compared to 1.9 with registration and OP equipment and armour the game take far too long.

Auto-bridges are useless, they are so slow, it takes the same time to build manually. As I've said before, the additional items are useless on the main part and just makes the game way too long, especially for 1.9 PVP.

I do like the auto-armour, what level your generator is when you update it and when you using the shop how much of something you have left or need to get to buy something.

Therefore, remove the health boost items and Emerald Generators. Also, the countless new aditional items are useless and the game takes far too long. The update really just encourages camping and long games, which we do no like.

We enjoy simple and fast games without the hassle of having OP items.

Also, when you say many have been asking for an update, it's to bring Speed Eggwars back. This new mode of What just makes the game way too long.

Thank you for reading and PLEASE take into consideration what I have said, as well as everyone else here.
I think this is a reasonable post but I think this is mainly what ranked "tryhards want" as a casual player these changes sound miserable. Maybe make separate ranked Eggwars for ranked positions. If you've already done this so sorry ignore this message.

Reactions: Technosword
Jan 19, 2020
I think you should make the items like obsidian more expensive to be bought with diamonds instead of gold. I would also like to ask to remove a punch pow because if people are camping at their base with a punch bow it's hard to kill them and if you play on the map space, I don't know if it still exists but at that map u could make a bridge between earth and the sun and it would almost be impossible for someone to kill you. And maybe in overpowered u should lower down the protection of the gear by 1 or 2 so in 1.9 pvp it won't take ages to kill someone in a fight. Maybe u can also make diamond gear around 64 diamonds so people won't get it as easy and iron gear maybe 10/20 diamonds so this can revert camping on islands a bit and that will make a game of eggwars take not hours upon hours just to be killed by someone who camped all game and is really stacked. Maybe some of these suggestions aren't really good ones but I personally think these things should be added/removed from the game.
----===skeQ===----
I don't play in 1.8 so maybe these changes for just 1.8 I love the em gens personally they add a lot more unique interesting items maybe lower the prices of them so you can still get them relatively quickly so you don't have to camp

cased lemon

Dec 23, 2020
This feels out of place but me and many people of the bedrock cubecraft community would like to have the Efficiency X wooden pickaxe back for the Overpowered gamemode. It makes and get more fun and competitive which makes people have more fun in the game. My friend and probably a lot of people that bought the Eggwars rank wanted to play overpowered to have fun and a challenge but how do we do that if our starting pick is no faster than a diamond pick on normal? The people who wanted the pick to be gone was probably people who don’t have Eggwars rank. Who knows they could also be people who ask for Overpowered. There is probably more to say but I can’t think of more things to say. I hope that you guys can find this and change it because the efficiency X pick was probably the most fun things for Overpowered. (maybe you could add the efficiency X pick back and buff the other kits. I can’t think of good ones so the community could add more kits or more to the existing kits.

Reactions: Wiredplayer34

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
This feels out of place but me and many people of the bedrock cubecraft community would like to have the Efficiency X wooden pickaxe back for the Overpowered gamemode. It makes and get more fun and competitive which makes people have more fun in the game. My friend and probably a lot of people that bought the Eggwars rank wanted to play overpowered to have fun and a challenge but how do we do that if our starting pick is no faster than a diamond pick on normal? The people who wanted the pick to be gone was probably people who don’t have Eggwars rank. Who knows they could also be people who ask for Overpowered. There is probably more to say but I can’t think of more things to say. I hope that you guys can find this and change it because the efficiency X pick was probably the most fun things for Overpowered. (maybe you could add the efficiency X pick back and buff the other kits. I can’t think of good ones so the community could add more kits or more to the existing kits.
Bruh this update is old news it has happened and now I don’t care and neither does anyone else.

Reactions: Matriox

Wiredplayer34

Jan 26, 2021
YES I 100% percent agree with you. We need to have the effiency X pickaxe back or the "godpick" because if we don't have it, it defeats the purpose of 1.) Shorter games 2.) WAY more fun 3.) It's overpowered for a reason, there are going to be overpowered items, if people don't like that then that's on them to adapt to a new way of playing the game. Please take this into consideration. The Eff. X pickaxe is why me and my friends love this game so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom