Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
37887577-B9A2-4A85-942C-D576C2F840B6.png

I don't see how gold ores are any better than wood. If the only thing this block does is drop a golden ingot after it's broken I might as well just stand on a gold generator - is there a chance we could have any other block or just have it removed entirely?

Attachments

• 30589B5D-4FE3-47E7-BB99-DE7FE5098633.png
    30589B5D-4FE3-47E7-BB99-DE7FE5098633.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 235

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
-sneep-
I don't see how gold ores are any better than wood. If the only thing this block does is drop a golden ingot after it's broken I might as well just stand on a gold generator - is there a chance we could have any other block or just have it removed entirely?
Gold or cant be mined quickly with a stone pickaxe, it requires iron or higher. Essentially being a predecessor to obsidian

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Gold or cant be mined quickly with a stone pickaxe, it requires iron or higher. Essentially being a predecessor to obsidian
Well I mean, it would still be broken regardless, literally any other block could do the same exact thing, also, if you were to put this on your egg wouldn't your enemies just get gold ingots in the process if they had a good enough pickaxe.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Well I mean, it would still be broken regardless, literally any other block could do the same exact thing, also, if you were to put this on your egg wouldn't your enemies just get gold ingots in the process if they had a good enough pickaxe.
valid point, what other block shouldve they used

Mxtjo

Jun 30, 2018
Hello!

So this big update came like 4 days ago, and a really important part of the community was complaining about this update and I have three opinions on this.

1.- A refresh on the modality was necessary, such as new food, new blocks, new emerald shop, etc.

2.- And I see that the network wanted to do the game simple in all aspects, (armor, autobuilding, potions, etc). You guys did that people with skill in old eggwars while bridging, buying armor fast, not used to pot, etc. Lose interest on this because of the simplicity of the game and not used to it.

3.- You guys forced us to play on "eggwars beta", while we didn't wanted to. And to be honest this new eggwars looks like bedwars hypxl with wood, potions and such a stuff mess... :oops:

BurntCrown

Jun 17, 2020
Earth
I think that the Beach map should have diamond generators on it's external islands. I mean, every 4V4 map has diamond generators on team islands apart from Beach!

HabibCan

Oct 12, 2019
Separate egg wars and bed wars if your goal is to innovate, resemble bedwars games.
➠ What would you be egg war, pull back to June.PLEASE

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Obsidian can also be broken regardless. The speed of how long is important, slowing down how long it takes your enemy to get to the egg is a large part of defense.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I think that the Beach map should have diamond generators on it's external islands. I mean, every 4V4 map has diamond generators on team islands apart from Beach!
Yes that would make the beach map a little better. It is one of my favorite maps and I would love to see just one diamonds generator, @Camezonda or an extra one next to the emerald generator it the middle. Also the mangrove map only has one diamond gen I think?

also another suggestion plz add chest shop bc it would make buying things much faster

Reactions: BurntCrown

HabibCan

Oct 12, 2019
[QUOTE = "HabibCan, yayın: 1212506, üye: 498720"]
Amacınız yenilik yapmaksa, bedwars oyunlarına benzemekse, ayrı yumurta savaşları ve yatak savaşları.
➠ Yumurta savaşı nasıl olurdun, Haziran ayına geri dön.
[/ALINTI]
Oh yeah that’s true
support me, post like

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes that would make the beach map a little better. It is one of my favorite maps and I would love to see just one diamonds generator, @Camezonda or an extra one next to the emerald generator it the middle. Also the mangrove map only has one diamond gen I think?

also another suggestion plz add chest shop bc it would make buying things much faster
Actually, not having a diamond gen on the starter base creates something interesting where you would have to get better armour, you would have to go to a risky area. Which becomes a risk/reward kind of situation which is actually good

Reactions: wxzzrd

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Obsidian can also be broken regardless. The speed of how long is important, slowing down how long it takes your enemy to get to the egg is a large part of defense.
That's true but I also mentioned how you'd be getting gold in the process, isn't this a bit counterproductive? It's kind of an odd block for covering your egg.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 486250

I think emerald shop will never be used if the emerald generators are not activated at least at level 1 or change de upgrade cost to 48 iron instead 15 diamond

Reactions: Levi_the_pro
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D