Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone else think that tournaments would be cool? With preliminary rounds where the top 20 teams/players move on to semi finals and finals? Could bring in more players from hypixel, as well as encouraging more people to play in order to get better. The prizes could be points or maybe a rank upgrade or to something.

My idea for how this could work:

Sign up: Players could sign up on the website, there could be tournaments for solo and different sizes of teams. Players could get a few hours notice when a game is going to start via email.

Preliminaries:The preliminary rounds could have extra strict rules on camping, as well as mods.and helpers spectating to make sure nobody cheats, the top 20 teams.will move on to the semi finals.

Semi Finals: The semi finals could be divided into two games each with 10 teams fighting each other. The top three teams from each game move onto the finals.

Finals: The finals will be one game with 10 players on a very large map, anyone can spectate the game, but only mods can talk. The last team standing wins.

Players can't vote for game mode. There can be hardcore, normal and overpowered tournaments.

Reactions: chickenprism

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm not sure about this, I Don't think I will be joining this if I have the choice to because It will take a long time and lots of players don't have the time for it. I think it's kinda complicated for some people and they may start raging if they don't win or they were close to winning.

Reactions: Twania

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't think it's a good idea.. Many people are playing eggwars and If there's a tournament it Will be full in a minute. And it's not fair for the other people that likes to play the tournament.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Anyone else think that tournaments would be cool? With preliminary rounds where the top 20 teams/players move on to semi finals and finals? Could bring in more players from hypixel, as well as encouraging more people to play in order to get better. The prizes could be points or maybe a rank upgrade or to something.

Sign up: Players could sign up on the website, there could be tournaments for solo and different sizes of teams. Players could get a few hours notice when a game is going to start via email.

Preliminaries:The preliminary rounds could have extra strict rules on camping, as well as mods.and helpers spectating to make sure nobody cheats, the top 20 teams.will move on to the semi finals.

Semi Finals: The semi finals could be divided into two games each with 10 teams fighting each other. The top three teams from each game move onto the finals.

Finals: The finals will be one game with 10 players on a very large map, anyone can spectate the game, but only mods can talk. The last team standing wins.

Players can't vote for game mode. There can be hardcore, normal and overpowered tournaments.
Sounds cool as but deceases the amount of campers. But rank upgrades would be too much. Cubecraft will stop the amount of buyers. Good suggestion btw:p:D.

Last edited:

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
When I was a big Cube Forums fan boy, I ran them fairly often, and kept them going. Now I have other projects, and also I've been blessed with my GCSE's (cough cough sarcasm). The most recent one has died, this is because the finalists were unable to fight due to timezones and work.

You're more than welcome to start a tournament, and if u want advice, PM me, but don't expect it to go smoothly.

If you accept any old random Joe, what will usually happen, is they sign up, and then never come back. Id also like to add, that if anyone could run a Team tournament, you would deserve a 24k Gold medal (as it is impossible to do due to the amount of people you have to get online and a certain time.).

Staying positive though, it's a fun thing to do, and it gets up your reputation.

Good luck.

Reactions: 6views_

OSIM

Apr 25, 2017
In Your Closet
This is a pretty decent idea. But people just have to have dedication and patience if they're going to be involved in this. For the timezones, just plan out the time wisely, ask for their opinions about when they're available or not. I'm pretty sure it's not as easy as it is said, but I support this idea :)

Oliver Rayner

Apr 30, 2017

honesly that is the best idea ever, and i would love for the wonderful team at cube craft to create this.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom