Good Idea? Explain!

• Total voters

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hello there!
This is a small idea I thought of. Eggwars should have a time vote feature for Lapiz+. Like every other modifier, it would be Sunset, Day, and Night. It's a small feature but it'd be fun. You could use the night to your advantage and be stealthy, or watch the beautiful sunset while you get murdered.
Tell me what you think!

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!
This is a small idea I thought of. Eggwars should have a time vote feature for Gold+. Like every other mod, it would be Sunset, Day, and Night. It's a small feature but it'd be fun. You could use the night to your advantage and be stealthy, or watch the beautiful sunset while you get murdered.
Tell me what you think!

Yes FINNALY A Sensabel Person :D
I would love to play maps with night (ex: Nightmare >:))

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
Good suggestion! :)
Though, some Eggwars maps has an artificial time of day that is unique to that map. Maps like Space would look kinda weird if you played it in the daytime.
Besides that, I would like to see this implemented.
I agree, but I also like this feature as it makes it gives more of a choice to players.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I thought of this too! I cant see why it would already be there, so please @CubeCraft add this to eggwars!

I could only imagine how cool it would be playing fairground for example at night time, that wouæd be awesome!

Reactions: CommandantSlime

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I once suggested this so yeah! Support it 100%

well is it a good idea sure
give gold+ the ability not my style
why not give Lapis+ voting status for this
Agree with Jollow, Lapis+ should be able to vote for the time.

I could only imagine how cool it would be playing fairground for example at night time, that would be awesome!
I love Fairground <3
Yeah, would be so great!

The only problem I see is that there are some maps that don't have that much of ilumination so they would kinda look really dark u.u

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I like this idea, but they shouldn't be able to make it night time as it's hard to see(For night time it could be a higher rank and above?).

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Nah, I don't think that this is feature is meant for a game like Eggwars. I feel that it would interfere too much with the game.
They need to focus on more important stuff in my opinion.

-1 good suggestion tho.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I've suggested before to have more time like sunset on eggwars before.
I don't think it will be too complicated but I don't support this idea because I think what we have now is enough.

Thanks for suggesting though!!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I dont like this idea. I dont like as it is night or Sunset. I love it that There is time switch in the game. Like on survival that the time changes.
I think that a better suggestion is that you can vote between: the normal time(mostly day time) And between that the time changes in whole the game.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I dont like this idea. I dont like as it is night or Sunset. I love it that There is time switch in the game. Like on survival that the time changes.
I think that a better suggestion is that you can vote between: the normal time(mostly day time) And between that the time changes in whole the game.
That could actually be pretty cool. Just have a vote option to enable daylight cycle.

In my opinion it should be like this then:
DayTime-Sunset-NightTime-DaylightCycle

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom