Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wikiwakawhat

Aug 16, 2016
Recently I have been thinking about the leaderboards. New players will find it extremely hard to get a place, as most people (if not all) have played for double the time and are constantly winning games. My suggestion is to add a ranked mode to eggwars with a completely new leaderboard. A reward for getting in certain divisions could be win effects, prefixes/suffixes/ranks and possibly the ability to /fly. I think this is a good suggestion so please take this into consideration.

Thank you,
DerpyChickenYT
:)

D

Deleted member 59979

I would offer a few rewards but not many. Probably not something like /fly because people normally have to pay to get /fly. Maybe points or cubelets or something like that? And maybe like a cool win effect for the top 5 or 3

Reactions: remio

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I semi-agree with you however I would like a wineffect or maybe morph/disguise
This is cubecraft not some weird server with disguises.
A reward for getting in certain divisions could be win effects, prefixes/suffixes/ranks and possibly the ability to /fly.
No no and no getting a win effect is ok but getting prefixes/ranks and fly is terrible... You need to pay for those things not tryhard. They give in ranked ingame rewards which you can use ingame like projectiles or win effects and other cosmetics but having /fly and a rank is a big no -1

Reactions: remio

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
No rewards
Also this is complete contradictory

You are basically just resetting the leaderboards
Even if’s it was added new players would still be unable to land on the leaderboards for this
As it is going to be against the same people

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Dosen't every one want a ranked eggwars?:D It would...
- Encourage more people to buy a rank
- People with ranks wouldn't be stuck with noobs every single team game
Hopefully there's a new update coming soon! (Last one was half a year ago)
+1000

F

Facelurite

Dosen't every one want a ranked eggwars?:D It would...
- Encourage more people to buy a rank
- People with ranks wouldn't be stuck with noobs every single team game
Hopefully there's a new update coming soon! (Last one was half a year ago)
+1000
You dont know what ranked eggwars means .Second of all, most ranked players dont have any clue on how to play either xdd

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Recently I have been thinking about the leaderboards. New players will find it extremely hard to get a place, as most people (if not all) have played for double the time and are constantly winning games. My suggestion is to add a ranked mode to eggwars with a completely new leaderboard. A reward for getting in certain divisions could be win effects, prefixes/suffixes/ranks and possibly the ability to /fly. I think this is a good suggestion so please take this into consideration.

Thank you,
DerpyChickenYT
:)

Eh, I think to have a ranked version that would be somewhat interesting to have. However I feel like Donators would be the ones to have access to something like a ranked lobby.
My question would also consist of like, how many of these "Ranked" lobbies would need to exist? Also, how much server space does this take up? Creating and deleting servers for later use constantly for others to use. I feel like this idea is a bit much considering this would A, need to be a completely different system when it comes to creating and removing servers to make up for those creating "Ranked" lobbies. Plus also, making it so that when someone creates this lobby that the plugins required don't somehow glitch the "Ranked" lobby ranks into the global ones on the main server. I.e. someone giving themself's ranked server admin then it transferring permissions onto the global server.
Which shouldn't be the issue however just having that into place would most likely put aside the projects the dev team is already working on and well, create a big gap of time in which the developers have to work on other fun and new projects.

Also of course the amount of time to develop such an idea. Not a bad idea, but it would take some time and maybe a little more presentation for this kinda thing :P

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I would offer a few rewards but not many. Probably not something like /fly because people normally have to pay to get /fly. Maybe points or cubelets or something like that? And maybe like a cool win effect for the top 5 or 3
Cubelets are just dumb and useless these days so sounds like a bad idea, what about some miniatures or idk

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom