Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 15, 2017
I would like to suggest adding more blocks to eggwars. I mean like stairs slabs and fences. This would elevate the game so much more. Having access to these blocks would allow for quick escapes and traps. This would make the game more fast paced or more defensive. It can also help with rushing for those filthy hop up stairs that always seem to have you tripping on everyone, you could just slap down some stairs and just run up them.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Don't make thread over the same topic multiple times.
Like I said we don't need more blocks in Eggwars, the blocks we have now are the enough, it would be too much. Stairs? Why do we need that?
We just need blocks to build

Oct 15, 2017
Don't make thread over the same topic multiple times.
Like I said we don't need more blocks in Eggwars, the blocks we have now are the enough, it would be too much. Stairs? Why do we need that?
We just need blocks to build
I made it here cause im kinda new so i just put it in the one i think its supposed to be in. Sorry if this caused you distress, just a new guy learning his way around the place.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I made it here cause im kinda new so i just put it in the one i think its supposed to be in. Sorry if this caused you distress, just a new guy learning his way around the place.
You made one, and made another one? On the same topic.
And you say learning my way around this place.
I get your new, but you cant do that

Pandaa

Forum Expert
You made one, and made another one? On the same topic.
And you say learning my way around this place.
I get your new, but you cant do that
No need to be so rude.
He's new. I'm sure you had similar problems when you first joined the forums.

As for the suggestion, I have to disagree as you only need blocks to defend your egg and build over to other islands. The blocks that are currently in place cover all of that. No need to add more.

Reactions: ThePurplePanda

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
No need to be so rude.
He's new. I'm sure you had similar problems when you first joined the forums.

As for the suggestion, I have to disagree as you only need blocks to defend your egg and build over to other islands. The blocks that are currently in place cover all of that. No need to add more.
Ik that he is new, and. He learnt from his mistakes. :)

Reactions: ThePurplePanda

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I would like to suggest adding more blocks to eggwars. I mean like stairs slabs and fences. This would elevate the game so much more. Having access to these blocks would allow for quick escapes and traps. This would make the game more fast paced or more defensive. It can also help with rushing for those filthy hop up stairs that always seem to have you tripping on everyone, you could just slap down some stairs and just run up them.
Maybe slabs will be nice!
But I think fences cause more campers.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom